Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline]

+4
belacuchiha
Mr.Raccoon
Nope.
DarkWolfKillZ
8 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Empty Re: CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline]

Post by Nope. Thu 10 Oct 2013, 6:59 pm

I run back towards the golem and stand just underneath it, while the dragons fly in their respective directions.
OOC: Sleep time now. Getting quite late.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Empty Re: CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline]

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 13 Oct 2013, 12:03 pm

OOC: Unlocked.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue32/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Sun 13 Oct 2013, 12:19 pm

I stand up, now that the pain has stopped. "Carol, do you think we should help with whatever is outside?" I ask.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 13 Oct 2013, 12:27 pm

Lukas is looking around from the rooftop
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 15 Oct 2013, 5:17 pm

"Yeah, I guess." I reply.

I spot a few Eggs clustered together. I landed in front of them. The moment I touched to the ground, they ran after me, letting loose terrible shrills. (Reminds me of zombies) I turned and ran, unfolding my wings so as I ran the air propelled me forward by them.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue32/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 15 Oct 2013, 5:28 pm

Derek walks to Lukas
"Hey bro! Do you know where is my meister, Anna?"

Lukas turns to him, looks worried
"N-no..I dont know"

Derek: "You're worring about her huh?"
*Smiles
"We're gonna find her!"

Lukas "What if she is dead..."
Activates his both hidden blades
"Im with you, Derek! Let's go and find Anna!"

Derek turns his arm into HK416 and jumps down on the street

Lukas jumps down too and throws two steel darts at Kishin egg.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Tue 15 Oct 2013, 5:32 pm

"Ok." I grin and transform in the air in front of Carol.
I wait under the golem with Sophie slung over my shoulder, as the dragons try to get eggs to follow them.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 15 Oct 2013, 5:41 pm

Sophie:
"We can use soul resonance when you're ready, Galen"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Tue 15 Oct 2013, 5:44 pm

I nod.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:42 pm

Jet busts through a wall a crumpled body of kishin egg at his feet he crouches and launches himself at another Kishin egg
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 17 Oct 2013, 5:44 pm

I catch him in the air and take aim at a wall on the other side of the wall and pull away the gun, taking a practice aim.

Anna is atop a building, looking at the Eggs being drawn in by Sebastian. I looked around for my weapon, but he wasnt in sight. Worried, I call our "Lucas!" My voice echoed through the city.

Hybrid continiues to battle his inner demon. I block all of hy dark reflections attack with my arm, as I had full body metal coating due to my Earth power. With each of his hits, I see that it turns my metal skin black and it withers away, revealing my human skin underneath. The pace quickened and increased in speed as sparks flew off of my armor, I quickily realized that almost the entire metal was torn off, and my blood started to leak through. It still covered my face and neck, as well as my legs, and shreds still clung to my chest, but all of which were shredded. I dodged another blow from him and jab upwards into his gut with a blow that landed me on one knee, but he wasnt there. All I saw in front of me, was the dark void that enveloped my mind. A voice came from behind me. "I am the power that you dare not unlock. What you can be. What you can live." I felt the tip of a blade on my bare back. I could sense the darkness spreading over my conscience. I rolled forward and came up on my feet once more, slashing his blade arm aside. I grabbed his neck and lifted him up off of the ground. He laughed, grinding his teeth together. His body separated into a black mist and reformed behind me. A terrible pain shot straight through my back to my stomach. I looked down, only to see the tip of the blade that had been pressed against my back only moments ago. I spurt out blood. Dark red. My vision blurred and I dropped to my hands and knees as the blade was pulled out. My reflection began slowly walking towards me, his blade arm up. "You could have entered the darkness. Your power is like no other. It is strong, powerful, and best of all..." He bent his head next to mine. "...Dark." He slashed my back once, and waited a moment and slashed again. He slashed at me continuosly, until I was flat on the ground, to weak to cringe at his actions. Blood puddled around me, stretching out to my reflections feet. I panted heavily. This whole time, my reflection had been infecting me with darkness. "You see... a choice of your had already been confirmed. Now, you may just watch as your soul is enveloped my the darkness... Hybrid..." An orb of white light formed straight ahead of my vision, but far away. I wathched as it grew into a beutiful girl with streaming white hair, of which glinted off a white glow. Donning an elegant pale dress that seemed to slowly move as if a breeze had rushed by, she began to weep. This was the Light. My reflection was the Dark. My vision faded into black.
I woke up, pressed up against a wall. I was in a classroom. I saw a black liquid spilled around me, but it slowly turned a deep red. I tried to lift myself up, but I could not. I was too weak.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 17 Oct 2013, 5:51 pm

Derek climbs up to the rooftop then looks around unti he saw Anna.
Runs to her "I was worring about you, Meister.."
Szop climbs up to the rooftop, then runs to them "Hello!"

Last edited by Mr.Raccoon (Derek) on Thu 17 Oct 2013, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 17 Oct 2013, 5:52 pm

A stunned look passed over me. I snapped out of it and hugged Derek with extreme strength. I squeezed him so tight until I heard cracking. At that point I released him. "I was so worried about you!" I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Thu 17 Oct 2013, 5:54 pm

"Hybrid?" I look towards him. "Is whatever was controlling you gone?"
I wait under the golem patiently, squeezing the grip of Sophies weapon form tighter. Both the dragons were flying towards the golem.
"Shall we go?" I ask.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 17 Oct 2013, 5:57 pm

Derek turns into his weapon form "Let's go and kill our enemies!"
Szop smiles

Sophie: "Prepare to kill some bad guys, meister!"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Thu 17 Oct 2013, 5:59 pm

I nod and smirk, flicking the chainsaw switch.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 17 Oct 2013, 6:10 pm

The chain starts moving really fast
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 17 Oct 2013, 8:19 pm

I groan. My arms started glow a mixture of colors before fading. My eyes shot open from the squint they were in before. They were glowing a mixture of colors, as my arms had before. And soon, my whole body had been giving off this faint glow. The cuts on my body started to clear until it seemed as if nothing had ever been wounded. Within moments i had been revived to full health. The Elements had conjoined in me to create a rebirthing ceremony. Where all of the elements connect and link to each other and restore their power to the fullest. They say that of whoevers soul this takes place in, shall be destined to become a great leader.

"Yeah... I hope so." I respond.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Fri 18 Oct 2013, 3:05 am

"Right. I'm gonna guess you didn't hear me?"

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Fri 18 Oct 2013, 8:35 am

Jet walks up the stairs then into the class room drenched in the black blood rain and kishin egg blood and says "Am I too late for the party?"
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 18 Oct 2013, 2:21 pm

"Jet? WHere have you been?!" I say. "Cause I have been here coming back from the dead."
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Fri 18 Oct 2013, 2:27 pm

"Well, it does look like he was busy." I say, looking at Jets blood spattered person.
"Carol, are we going or not?"
I stand, waiting for the eggs, while the dragons speed closer.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 18 Oct 2013, 2:31 pm

Catherine looks at Jet "Yeeeah"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 20 Oct 2013, 2:37 pm

"Alright." I speed out the Academy entrance and into the streets. I spot the Golem, casting a shadow across a portion of the City. Black rain slid off of him.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Sun 20 Oct 2013, 2:44 pm

"Do you think they are doing what I think they are doing?" I ask.
OOC: Well, Sebastian is taking his sweet time :p And the kishin eggs, your story thread, gtc, i'm not going to do anything with them without permission.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next