Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ALiCE] Chapter One : First Day

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[ALiCE] Chapter One : First Day Empty [ALiCE] Chapter One : First Day

Post by KEiMEI Fri 08 Nov 2013, 3:27 am

First Day : Was the stairs worth it?

Alice stared blankly at the stairs. She was dazed by it's height. Quickly, she shook her head and started to climb the stairs. She kept looking up as she was climbing, shaking her head at her every step. "Now I hope I can time-travel and meet the person who invented stairs, and show him/her the beauty of elevators." She muttered to herself, her eyebrows furrowed. She gripped her bangs with her left hand and pinned it with a plain black pin. "Annoying," She grumbled and gritted her teeth.

After a long climb to the top...

Alice panted and held her shaking knees. "Wow... my knees are dancing.." She tried to stood straight, but it was a failed attempt. A few seconds later, she finally can stand straight. She sighed and looked beside her, and saw a beautiful scenery. Her eyes widened in excitement. Happy, she skipped inside the entrance and along the hallways. As she was heading towards the class, she bumped on someone. "Sorry!" She cried and ran, leaving the person dumbfounded.
KEiMEI
KEiMEI

Character sheet
Souls:
[ALiCE] Chapter One : First Day Left_bar_bleue0/0[ALiCE] Chapter One : First Day Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[ALiCE] Chapter One : First Day Empty Re: [ALiCE] Chapter One : First Day

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 08 Nov 2013, 3:31 am

OOC: 1. Can i join this thread? 2.You have to create your character first.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
[ALiCE] Chapter One : First Day Left_bar_bleue0/100[ALiCE] Chapter One : First Day Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by KEiMEI Fri 08 Nov 2013, 3:46 am

1. Of course, this is open for everyone.
2. Oops, I forget...
KEiMEI
KEiMEI

Character sheet
Souls:
[ALiCE] Chapter One : First Day Left_bar_bleue0/0[ALiCE] Chapter One : First Day Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 08 Nov 2013, 9:57 am

OOC: Okay..And let's say that she bumped on my character Wink
Lukas was dumbfounded and he didn't understand what just happened.
One or two seconds ago someone bumped on him and that person ran away.
"Okay? What the hell just happend?"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
[ALiCE] Chapter One : First Day Left_bar_bleue0/100[ALiCE] Chapter One : First Day Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by KEiMEI Fri 08 Nov 2013, 10:08 am

"G-Geez," She gritted her teeth and stopped running. She looked behind her, hoping that the male's not there anymore. "It's my first day and I was being clumsy." She fixed her shoes, looking around. She sighed. "I ran too far..." She bit her lips. "Where's the class again?"
KEiMEI
KEiMEI

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KEiMEI Fri 08 Nov 2013, 10:12 am

She looked at her behind. She only had two options, ran back and ask for the direction or walk by herself to find the class. She looked at two different routes. This school's a labyrinth... She sighed (again) and ran back to the male. Somehow now, she hoped he's still there, so she can get to class before the bell rings.
KEiMEI
KEiMEI

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 08 Nov 2013, 10:17 am

He was still standing where he was standing and he was talking with black haired girl dressed like a witch (Catherine)
Catherine notices Alice "Oh hello!"
Lukas looks at Alice "Oh hi."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KEiMEI Fri 08 Nov 2013, 10:23 am

"H-Hi." She quickly hid behind a wall, revealing only half of her face (and hair.) "D-Do you know where's the class?" She stared at them and gulped. 'Hope they'll answer, she thought and continued staring at them.
KEiMEI
KEiMEI

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 08 Nov 2013, 10:26 am

Catherine "Of course. Nice to meet you! My name is Catherine and i'm a special teacher for the witches."
Lukas smiles "And she is the youngest teacher in the academy. By the way, my name is Lukas"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KEiMEI Fri 08 Nov 2013, 10:31 am

"A witch teacher, eh?" She slowly walked out of her hiding place. Her eyes glowed (comically) in excitement when she looked towards Catherine. "That's so cool.. and you're the youngest teacher too.." She then looked at Lukas. "Mind showing me the class?"
KEiMEI
KEiMEI

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 08 Nov 2013, 10:38 am

Lukas: "Okay. Follow me." He starts slowly walking towards the classroom. Then he stops in front of the door and walks into the classroom "Okay this is our classroom."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KEiMEI Fri 08 Nov 2013, 10:54 am

She followed Lukas, amazed when she went inside. "Wow.. it's so big!" She looked around. "It's much more bigger than my old classroom in Osaka." She then looked at Lucas. "Oh, right! I forget to introduce myself.. I am Alice Katsuya, nice to meet you." She bowed at him. Suddenly the bell rings. "Lucky I got here in time..." She muttered to herself and then looked at the seats.
KEiMEI
KEiMEI

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 08 Nov 2013, 11:17 am

Lukas nods and sits on his place then looks around. In the classroom were:Derek,Harry,Sophie,Adrian,Aurora and Ares.
After a while Catherine walks into the classroom, Amy and Madeline were following her
"Okay dear students! Because your teacher,Vernon, is probably sleeping, i decided to be your teacher today."
Maddie and Amy sits on their places
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KEiMEI Fri 08 Nov 2013, 11:22 am

"Hey," Alice waved slightly at them. There was no walls for her to hide. She sighed. She still don't have a Meister. That means she can't do missions. She frowned at took a sit in a corner, far from everyone else but near to Lukas because he's the only person she talked to. She opened her notebook, focusing to the lesson.
KEiMEI
KEiMEI

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 08 Nov 2013, 11:27 am

Catherine looks at Alice and says quietly "Another shy studet,huh?" coughs "Okay! let's start our lesson. What was Vernon doing on his lesson?"
Maddie: "He was asking : 'Who wants to fight?' You should know this as his ex-assistant"
Catherine "Maddie..I was just testing them. Okay so...Who wanna fight with me?

Last edited by Mr.Raccoon (Derek) on Fri 08 Nov 2013, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KEiMEI Fri 08 Nov 2013, 11:32 am

"It's not shy, it's avoiding," She mumbled to herself, looking at the teacher with amazement. Fight? She thought, her eyes was fired up but the fire faded as she remembered that her Weapon form can't be completed without a Meister. "Stupid." She growled. Although she can fight, but it's impossible to fight a teacher, a Witch teacher in her state at that time.
KEiMEI
KEiMEI

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 08 Nov 2013, 11:34 am

Catherine looks at Alice "Wait..Can you repeat what you just said?" Sits on teacher's desk
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KEiMEI Fri 08 Nov 2013, 11:42 am

"Stupid. That's what I said but..." She sighed. "I was talking to myself, Catherine-sensei." She shook her head and banged it lightly on the table. "Not to you."
KEiMEI
KEiMEI

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 08 Nov 2013, 11:46 am

Catherine nods "Okay..And you don't have to add '-sensei' to my name. We're in America not in Japan"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KEiMEI Fri 08 Nov 2013, 11:50 am

"When you're from Japan you can't avoid it..." She said, head still on the table. "I'm just... disappointed to not still having a Meister..." She sighed, regretting her rude actions.
KEiMEI
KEiMEI

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 08 Nov 2013, 11:56 am

Crosses her arms "But i'm from Italy ha! And if you're looking for a Meister then you should present your weapon form. Come here and turn into weapon"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KEiMEI Fri 08 Nov 2013, 12:01 pm

Alice hesitantly nodded and walked to the teacher's side. "Here I go..." She transformed her hand to a rifle, but the gears and such are 80% exposed. Alice blushed and looked at the ground. "My.. weapon form is still not perfect..."
KEiMEI
KEiMEI

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 08 Nov 2013, 12:02 pm

Lukas stands up and claps "Great weapon form! Really!"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KEiMEI Fri 08 Nov 2013, 12:07 pm

"Great?" She laughed bitterly before transforming the rifle back to her hand. "I can only fight far-ranged fights with this form, and it will break if I used it too much. I still need a Meister to support my form." She looked at her hand and sighed heavily. "Not like other weapons that still can fight well with just themselves because their form is perfect, alone or not."
KEiMEI
KEiMEI

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 08 Nov 2013, 12:16 pm

Catherine "Lukas? Samuel is not your partner anymore,right?
"Uhm...Yeah.."
"Okay! You can team up with one of our witches or with Lukas"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next