Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline]

+4
belacuchiha
Mr.Raccoon
Nope.
DarkWolfKillZ
8 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Empty CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline]

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 07 Oct 2013, 4:39 pm

Hybrid glared upon Death City, sitting on the Academy balcony. The sun shone overhead, blinding. The wind rushed by, a chilling breeze. The clouds were as white as snow, growing across the sky. I stared at the sun. The light had dimmed. Black splotches grew upon its face and they clouds stormed across the sky, darkening to a deep black, the same color the sun had turned. A chanting and roaring emanated from the perimeters of Death City. A swarm of Kishin Eggs surrounded the City, closing in on it. It had all happened in a split second. One minute it is beautiful, but then the darkness takes over. I yelled out "KISHIN EGGS! ANY ARMY OF KISHIN EGGS!" My voiced echoed out over Death City, and was eaten up by the battle cries of the army. I hopped down from the balcony, onto the skull and down to te ground. I sped down the stairs and ran throughout the City, warning the residents of the Kishin Eggs just outside the City. Thats when they broke through. The cries echoed through the streets. I begin to run back towards the DWMA. I almost made it. I turned, and there, before me, was a crowd of Kishin Eggs, and they blocked all of my exits. In front of me, behind me, to my left, to my right. I was blocked.
They lingered, growling at the prey that they had stumbled upon. Each one of them different but as horrifying as a Kishin Egg should be. Rain started to drip from the sky. One landed on my hand... it was black. Black blood. In front of me, a Kishin Egg took one step forward and roared. I backed up, just for another one behind me to do the same. At that point, they all inched closer and closer. "Hmm... I guess you sense my soul." I said mockingly. Chrome ran up my arms and legs until it consumed my whole body. My arm formed into a huge elongated chrome double edged blade with spikes protruding out of it. "Woah! A new Earth weapon form." I sprinted straight toward a Kishin Egg and passed right through it with ease. I did the same to a few others as they crowded in towards me. I ripped through them and tore out their souls. Slowly the chrome slipped away, absorbed into my body.
I sat within a sea of souls. The black blood rain had incinerated them on touch. "Thats what it does. It destroys souls, but created darkness." I whispered to myself. I pushed myself up against a building and sat, my leg outstretched. I pulled up my pant leg to reveal several deep wounds. I winced in pain as bent over to see it. I heard the Kishin Eggs coming closer, and all I could do is sit and await death, for I could not walk.
From around the corner I heard footsteps getting closer and closer. I pressed my head against the wall and squeezed my eyes tight. The footsteps stopped right next to me. I slowly opened my eyes to see a boy...

Last edited by gtc331 on Tue 01 Jul 2014, 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Left_bar_bleue32/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Empty Re: CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline]

Post by Nope. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:30 pm

I was standing over him, a kishin egg, like the ones he had just killed, my cloak flowing. Instead of anything else, I put out my hand to him.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Left_bar_bleue21/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Empty Re: CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline]

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:32 pm

I groan in pain. "Y-you..." My vision blurred and the last thing I saw was the deep shadow that blanketed the persons face under the cloak.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Left_bar_bleue32/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:36 pm

"Crap." I bend down and grab his arm, then pull it onto my shoulder, my head underneath his arm. I was stronger than I looked, being a kishin egg. I carried him off towards the school, hoping he was still alive.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Left_bar_bleue21/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:38 pm

Catherine in her animal form is running to the academy
"Oh my lord..."
*Then she saw Hybrid and Caelan and jumps to them
"Oh my..."
*Turns into human and looks at Hybrid
"Oh he is wounded!"
*Starts healing Hybrid
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Left_bar_bleue0/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:39 pm

"Good, that should help." I take off my hood with my free hand. "We need to keep moving, they are advancing."

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:42 pm

I scream in pain. It felt as if someone was etching the wound deeper. It was making it worse, as the black blood rain had gotten into it. It was fighting against anything that tried to get rid of it. I slowly opened my eyes, having squeezed them shut due to the pain, to see black liquid running down the stairs of the Academy. I pant. "W-whats happening?" I ask, startled.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:45 pm

"Stop healing. The rain is black blood and the kishin army is advancing. The most dense rain is right on the academy." I carry on walking.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:45 pm

166 flies to them and starts shooting at their enemies
Sophie:
"Information: We're screwed.."

Harry:
"Don't worry!"
*Turns his hand into sword

Sophie:
*Turns her hand into chainsword

Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Left_bar_bleue0/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:47 pm

"I have no idea what to do." I stop by the academy stairs.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:47 pm

I spit up blood and look back to see Kishin Eggs rummaging around the streets. "T-the..." My voice trails off.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:48 pm

"What?!" I slap him, to keep him awake.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:50 pm

Catherine:
"We should find a nurse for this guy..and then im gonna find my...Friend"

Sophie:
*Runs at Kishin egg and cuts him at half then jumps back

Harry:
"Nice"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:51 pm

Blood spurts from my mouth as he hits me and I drop to the ground, spitting up more blood. "The... Black blood..." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:52 pm

Catherine:
"The b-black blood?"
"Oh no"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:54 pm

"What do I do?!" I pick him up again.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:55 pm

"I- I don't know." Something grabbed my wounded leg from behind and dug its claws into it. I scream in agony.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:59 pm

Catherine throws her magic ball at 'something' that grabbed Hybrid's leg

Last edited by Derek Anderson on Mon 07 Oct 2013, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 6:00 pm

When he screams, I turn around and try to overload the "something".

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 07 Oct 2013, 6:02 pm

A mixture of black and red blood spread around my leg, but the black started to slip back up my leg and into the wound. I pant. "I-I can't..." My vision blurred again and faded to black.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 07 Oct 2013, 6:04 pm

Catherine:
"I have to heal him!"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 6:05 pm

I let him fall and stand on his leg, trying to keep the blood from flowing up. "Unless you can draw the black blood from his body, you CAN'T heal him."

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 07 Oct 2013, 6:08 pm

Catherine:
"Then...f***"

Amy:
*Teleports to them
"What the hell is going on!?"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 6:11 pm

"Full scale attack!" I point down onto the armies. "Kishin eggs, a lot of them. Can you teleport this guy to a safe place?"

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 07 Oct 2013, 6:13 pm

Amy:
"Pff Of course..Where is this safe place?"

Catherine:
"In our classroom?"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next