Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline]

+4
belacuchiha
Mr.Raccoon
Nope.
DarkWolfKillZ
8 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 19 Empty Re: CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline]

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 05 Aug 2014, 3:06 pm

The blood on the columns slipped downward and began to cover the floor. Once on the floor, the blood all conjoined together in one spot, like magnets. They all formed almost a carpet of blood running in between the columns heading straight into the darkness. I regained control of the laughing. It wasnt me who was doing it. I felt like a puppet being controlled.
"What is going on?" I said, panting.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue32/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 19 Empty Re: CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline]

Post by TucKiD Tue 05 Aug 2014, 5:12 pm

Jet shrugs "I don't know want to find out?" Without waiting for a answer he starts to follow the blood despite the danger
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 05 Aug 2014, 5:23 pm

"I'd rather not... but..." I follow him, clutching at my side from all the laughing. We followed along into the darkness, the sound of pattering the only thing to be heard. That and the growing laughter that made my head ache furiously. My vision went crooked, and my walking stopped. Cloth had been wrapped under my chin leading straight up to the ceiling from both ends. It had twisted my neck sideways. I managed to look up... And there it was. A humanoid figure standing upside down from the ceiling, its inches from mine staring down at me. Cloth wrapped around its head, bearing 3 sideways eyes. Its mouth was exposed, showing razor teeth. It licked its lips, and then pulled in closer to my face. A wide, horrifying grin was plastered on his face. I pulled the cloth out from under my chin and backed up, tripping over myself and into the blood. My eyes were closed tightly. I sat their in the blood until a few moments. And when my eyes opened nothing was there.

It was the Kishin Asura's madness.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue32/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Tue 05 Aug 2014, 8:35 pm

Jet frowns "Awww now that's some bull shit! How do we fight him?"
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/100CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 28 Aug 2014, 1:22 pm

"I-I don't think we should. We just have to leave." I turn to my side to head in a different direction, and there he was head level. Those horrifying eyes. My eyes widen as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I look down and see that a bronze blade had been lodged into my body. I stutter. "NO! It's not real! It's just a hallucination!" I step forward deeper into the blade, and walk right through the Kishin as he bursts into darkness, followed by a maniac laughter.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Thu 13 Nov 2014, 10:35 pm

Jet grabs Hybrid and picks him up carrying him firefighter style and yells "Let's do this LERROOOOOOOOY JENKINS!" He charge foward, his eyes flashing from Amber to brown
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 13 Nov 2014, 10:44 pm

My eyes blaze with hatred. I felt the madness slip through the cracks of my decaying shield that my will created. Slowly eating away. And as we got closer to the Kishin I felt it wither away.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Thu 13 Nov 2014, 10:48 pm

Jet charges still and says "No door? We'll make one!" He charges towards the nearest wall yelling a battle cry
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeaththeKid Sun 30 Nov 2014, 12:46 pm

OOC: Is it okay for me to jump in here? I realise I am very late.
DeaththeKid
DeaththeKid

Character sheet
Souls:
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0CHAPTER 1: The Beginning [Storyline] - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://symmetrykid888.chatango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19