Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change?

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change?

Post by KatastrophicKalibur Sat 27 Jul 2013, 3:11 pm

"Good I guess…Sorry about your arm…"
KatastrophicKalibur
KatastrophicKalibur

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change?

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jul 2013, 3:13 pm

"It is OK, nothing could be done about it." Raven said starting to blush a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatastrophicKalibur Sat 27 Jul 2013, 3:16 pm

"Oh…Um...Ok…" She says not knowing what to say and looks down at the desk.
KatastrophicKalibur
KatastrophicKalibur

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jul 2013, 3:18 pm

"Ummm, are we friends?" Raven asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatastrophicKalibur Sat 27 Jul 2013, 3:19 pm

"Uh ya I dont see why not…" Dakota says a little confused.
KatastrophicKalibur
KatastrophicKalibur

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jul 2013, 3:21 pm

Raven's face suddenly lights up, "Yay, I have finally made a friend!" Raven exclaims happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatastrophicKalibur Sat 27 Jul 2013, 3:26 pm

Dakota laughs a little, "yep!"
KatastrophicKalibur
KatastrophicKalibur

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jul 2013, 3:29 pm

OOC: we really can't do much more till everyone is on so, yeah
Raven smiles and then says, "I am going back to my seat to finish my preparations for class." With that, Raven happily walked back to his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatastrophicKalibur Sat 27 Jul 2013, 3:30 pm

Ooc: i noticed
KatastrophicKalibur
KatastrophicKalibur

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 27 Jul 2013, 3:39 pm

Jet walks in looking down thinking about the fight t the cemetery
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by KatastrophicKalibur Sat 27 Jul 2013, 3:41 pm

Dakota looks over and notices jet and start waving.
KatastrophicKalibur
KatastrophicKalibur

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 27 Jul 2013, 3:47 pm

Jet sees Dakota waves back and goes to his seat in the back row and sits sown
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 27 Jul 2013, 7:05 pm

I thrust my head upwards to Jet, signalling a "hey" gesture.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 27 Jul 2013, 8:32 pm

I wonder where K-Dex is... I thought.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by KatastrophicKalibur Sat 27 Jul 2013, 8:34 pm

Dakota puts her arms crossed on the desk and puts her head down.
KatastrophicKalibur
KatastrophicKalibur

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jul 2013, 8:35 pm

Raven was poking at his left arm, seeing how much it hurt to poke.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 27 Jul 2013, 8:36 pm

OOC: We are waiting for you, Erup.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 7:40 pm

OOC: I am sorry Erup, I grew tired of waiting, so yeah, you can still come in though, just say you are late or something I guess
The late bell could be heard chiming, but the teacher wasn't there still, until the class heard a disembodied voice say, "Why hello there class, a few of you already know me, but most of you don't. I will be your Kishin studies teacher. Give me a second, I need to get a few things ready."
Raven nearly fell out of his chair when he heard the voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatastrophicKalibur Sun 28 Jul 2013, 7:43 pm

Dakota looks up and notices the new teacher, knowing she probably missed something they said.
KatastrophicKalibur
KatastrophicKalibur

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 28 Jul 2013, 8:14 pm

Jet thinks 'I remember that voice Hook Cemetery'
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 8:25 pm

Behind the teacher's desk a figure surrounded by shadows began to emerge. After completely out of the shadow, the shadows disbanded reveling Soul, "It is a pleasure to meet you class, I am your teacher, Soul Feaster, you may call me Soul, and yes, I am a Kishin.
By this point Raven had already fallen completely out of his seat because of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 8:42 pm

I fell out of my chair, but quickly got to my feet, my arm was on a blue swirling blade.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 28 Jul 2013, 9:20 pm

Jet looks up in mock surprise his right hand under the table turns into a rapier blade
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 9:25 pm

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I scream at the Kishin.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 9:31 pm

"As I said, I am your new Kishin studies teacher,why else do you think you guys lived that attack? Well if you want we can take it out front for a battle." Soul says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next