Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Separation In School

2 posters

Go down

A Separation In School Empty A Separation In School

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 16 Aug 2013, 8:31 pm

Earlier today I had received a letter from the Academy stating that I, Hybrid, shall be transferred to a different classroom. 

I walked into the Academy, the fact I will be in a different class was nagging me in the back of my head. I tried to avoid the thoughts and tried to avoid people even more. I don't know why I will be in a different class and I certainly don't want to be asked why I will be there.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
A Separation In School Left_bar_bleue32/100A Separation In School Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Separation In School Empty Re: A Separation In School

Post by Weird Tomatoes Fri 16 Aug 2013, 11:44 pm

As I was going through the hallways, I saw Hybrid walking through the hall, acting differently than usual. So I asked, "What's wrong?"
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
A Separation In School Left_bar_bleue24/100A Separation In School Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 19 Aug 2013, 11:03 am

"Oh its nothing..." I said, trying to sound as casual as I could. I only knew about one or two people from the other class, and even then I barely ever interact with them. I dont know if I should tell Raven and the others or not. It would be best if this whole situation didnt exist...
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
A Separation In School Left_bar_bleue32/100A Separation In School Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down