Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 7 Empty Re: A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:19 pm

A bit serious and cheerful. She replied a bit stern. " About that your have plenty of time to learn things. Your body will stop aging at some point and you have friends who will help you and protect you along the way. You should have nothing to fear about. " Changing back into her human form she gave her a hug. " I will always love and protect you dear. Please don't forget that. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 7 Empty Re: A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:45 pm

Madeline hugged her back "That's why I love you, mom. I feel safe with you" The witch said as she closed her eyes. After she opened them, she let Espartarata go and looked at Veyas "I hope, we can be friends" She said and she gave him a smile.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:10 pm

Happily she fluttered her wings getting them ready to fly. With a cheerful tone she asked her daughter. " I'm a little hungry what you want for lunch dear? I'll ask Espa to cook it or we could go a restaurant if you like. Your choice today you earned it many times over." She smiled after asking Madeline what she wanted to eat.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 9:02 pm

Still in his stonewalled state though slowly coming out, "Friendship," his pupils dilate back to normal,

As the last of the stonewall effects wear off, "Sure, we can be friends. That is as long as you don't mind a mental wolf being your friend" He said with a laugh.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 13 Mar 2014, 4:17 am

Madeline giggled "Wolves are cool" she said to Veyas, with a smile on her face. Then she looked at her mom "Well..we could prepare something on our own...But if Espa is a good cook..then we can ask him for help" The young witch said. Suddenly she was hungry too. And she noticed that Veyas can hide his emotions, it was a very interesting ability in her opinion.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Thu 13 Mar 2014, 8:21 am

"Glad you think so, well I guess I should take my leave, let you guys enjoy your lunch." He said, turning and began walking away
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 13 Mar 2014, 1:47 pm

Madeline waved "See you later!" The witch said with a smile. She really hoped that they could be friends.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 13 Mar 2014, 3:22 pm

Smiling she yelled to Veyas as he left. then speaking to Madeline. " Good luck mister Veyas. I think that would be a nice idea dear. " Flying she started on their way home.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 13 Mar 2014, 3:39 pm

Madeline followed Espartarata. She was thinking what interesting will happen tomorrow. She put her hand on the eye patch and sighed quietly.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:01 pm

OOC: So whats going to happen now? If the thread dies, I thank you guys for the fun, haven't managed to catch a live thread till now and it was very enjoyable
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:14 pm

OOC: I don't know it was fun and quite unexpected at times. Though when a thread dies or I leave it for some reason I try to start a new one if I can.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:16 pm

OOC: Alright cool, I'll be looking forward to it if this is dead. And you're 1010 Razz
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:22 pm

OOC: it was funny at the time I left it like that so others might get a laugh. I am not so amused by it anymore I knew that someone else would be eventually.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:33 pm

What a Face
If I can be honest...I really like your threads, Bleach! Wink
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 13 Mar 2014, 8:27 pm

Thank you. I try to make it interesting to be a part of. It seems I accomplished my self appointed goal.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7