Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 5 Empty Re: A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 10 Mar 2014, 4:08 pm

"Give me a minute. I need to think about it" Madeline said. It would be interesting. but what if her fire creatures would evolve into a thinking monsers? There were a lot of things that she should think about. It will be a difficult choice but she has to decide. "Can you tell me something more about being a half-demon?"

OOC: If she will become a half-demon I'll edit almost everything in her. (Also her appearance will probably be changed. Will she be able to change into a demon? If yes then I'll also add her appearence in that demonic form.)
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 5 Empty Re: A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon )

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 10 Mar 2014, 6:45 pm

It wasn't his place to be taking of the wolf not being safe. Be he is right the wolf isn't stable. The human and wolf fight within the lycan. Even if he has no place to speak of it Espa's words may contain truth. Than she let her hair into her dark demonic fire. " You see how I can control how my hair looks you would be able to as well. Only not just your hair you're be able to look as you want. As a succubus and incubus me and Espa can take any humanoid form remaining in the same gender as we where born. This would be natural gift for you as a demon. Your true demon body and powers would both be from you adapting to my flame. As a witch and a demon Espa can rip apart the fabric of reality for a short amount of time. You also stop aging like us. I would expect that level of magic could be possible for you as well. You know that you don't have to take my flame. " Changing back to human form. She smiled as she fluttered her wings.

OOC: Yes she would be able to change into her human and demon bodys at will.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 10 Mar 2014, 6:50 pm

"Fine..Let's try." Madeline said. She finally decided. She wants to become a half demon and stay with Espartarata. The witch didn't care waht will Catherine or this wolf boy say. But she was scared that something can go wrong. But hey! What bad can happen? Oh wait..She may die, right? Well.. "Yes. As I said. Let's try! I hope, I won;t become evil" Maddie said.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 10 Mar 2014, 8:34 pm

Her voice gentle and caring as she spoke, her eyes held the fear that she felt.  Forever shifting colors within them. She opened her left hand extending her arm as blackish purple and red flames grew from Espartarata's palm. " You should think of everyone you want to protect and love. Thinking of you help me from insanity when Espa told my the truth of how he survived dying when his brother did. " Slowly she let the flames grow. Until her arm was completely engulfed by it. " Take my hand when you ready Madeline and Catherine may I ask a favor. Let Espa borrow your healing he can't keep it he almost died trying to steal somebody's power. Anyhow Espa you owe me I saved your life while you eat my lovers soul. "

Pissed that she would ask this of him she knew his body handled other people's powers. She did have a point of stating the facts. Growling at her he shook his head saying he agree. Now all that remained was Catherine's answer and Madeline taking Espartarata hand.

OOC: sorry I was away for a bit
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0A promise of training ( Mr. Raccoon ) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Mon 10 Mar 2014, 11:43 pm

OOC: side note for me, the wolf is completely normal with me born with it. The two things fighting are two personalities that actually split as separate souls when I'm in weapon form. Split souls and ended up ripping extremes of everything from him, but now he can be two weapons so yeah.

"Can you guarantee her safety, or your own in this process?" He asked slightly agitated. "I'm really not in the mood for dealing with bodies..." Lowering his voice to a whisper barely audible, " or seeing more people die,... When I can do something" Clenching his fist tight enough his nails cut into his palm.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 1:45 am

Irritated by the lycan she extinguished her flames. Her demonic form forced out because of her anger. Her voice wasn't human anymore but was still feminine. " Don't insult me like that again wolf. I wouldn't offer this unless I thought it was the only way to heal her. I don't need soul perception to see she hurting inside. You call me a monster because of my blood and you act as if I have no emotions. I could say the same of you lycan. You give me reason to say of you but where reason to say of me? " Gaining control of her emotional yelling she quickly changed back to human form. Espa walked over putting his hand on her right shoulder. " Need to fight it off I'll be free tomorrow night. I need to protect Elysa tonight otherwise I'll would available today at sunset. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 11 Mar 2014, 1:57 am

"Ooooooh! Come on wolf boy! Stop talking about death! And I don't mean our dear Shinigami-Sama!" Amy said with a smile on her face.

"What do you mean by 'borrow'?" Catherine asked, with a less friendly tone than always. Everyone knows that she needs her healing power to save people's life. "Listen..I CAN'T just give him my power, because shibusen needs it. There are a lot of people in Death City who needs a medical help and I help them." Catherine said with a very serious tone.

Suddenly Madeline crossed her arms. "Catherine is right. This time she probably won't be able to help. Sorry but you're asking her for something imposible." She said.

"Well..But if in your mom's opinion 'borrow' means that I stil will be able to use my power but it will be A LITTLE weaker than it always is then I think, I would say yes." Catherine said

(or probably I don't uderstand how It even would work)
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 12:02 pm

Honestly she was almost correct about it. Turning to face Catherine she answered her. Her voice soft as she replied. " Your correct in assuming that. By giving you some of his energy then tearing apart reality. He can reshape the laws of the universe. But the price of this power is that his body degenerates while using it. Your still be able to use your healing just weaker like you said. My flames can't hurt Espa this is the only reason I ask it of him. " Getting up she returned to her daughters side extending her left arm again. Her flames engulfing her body as she controlled it to just her arm.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 11 Mar 2014, 2:50 pm

"Do you trust him?" Catherine asked. She needed to know if Espa wouldn't kill them all after that. Of course she would give him about 10% of her power of healing so would need a whole day to heal himself

"I hope so.." Madeline mumbled. Then she looked at Espartarata's eyes. Will Galen accept her as a half-demon? Will she be able to look into her brother's eyes? Will she be a good person like earlier? Well..She didn't know..She couldn't know! But finally she took a deep breath and took her mom's hand. After she did it, she began to breathe faster, because she was afraid what will happen next.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 4:38 pm

Her flames on her arm raced as the fire spread onto Madeline's hand. Slowly the demonic flames changed and swallowed Madeline's body. The physical changes where surprisingly fast. It should have taken longer than a few seconds. Madeline's body seems to have accept the demonic flames better than even her own did. " Espa you won't be need after all her body accepted my flames quicker than I thought it would. But her mind and soul are still in question. As to if she completely accepted my fire. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 11 Mar 2014, 4:54 pm

"Ouch! I..I feel better." She said after that a happy grin appeared on her face. Well her soul has been changed a little but she will be able to be happy. Somehow she felt good and that flame inside of her, brought back her good and happy mood. But..Something has changed..Her left eye was light blue and right was dark blue. "I think..Yes I feel beter than a while ago. Somehow I don't feel scared, concerned. And I don't wanna cry because I saw your soul. Well and thanks to it I can also control that annoying soul perception." She said and she giggled. Then she hugged Espartarata.

"So..Is she fine now?" Catherine asked with curiosity in her voice. Then she looked at Madeline. "U-Ugh.." her jaw dropped as she saw Madeline's eyes.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 4:59 pm

"So what, she's now a half-demon her scent has changed a number so I know it's true. But now the question is, can she truly control it...?" Veyas asked an honest concern coming out at the end,
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 5:18 pm

Her voice was soft and yet defeated as she spoke kindly. With her hair turning a dark purple again. " Honestly I don't know that. It is comparable to how miesters and weapons must have compatible soul to be able to be a pair. This is a bit deferent in the fact your body and mind must also be compatible with the fire within her as it adapts to a new host. It won't be long before we if she accepted it completely. It never takes more than a month to be accepted or drive people insane. But as a witch she would be trying to kill us by now if she couldn't handle the fire. So yes she is fine. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 5:26 pm

"Alright, whatever you say. Forewarning though, we are gonna have to keep her under surveillance, can't risk her going mental with no one watching. Will you watch or will we need a team?"
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 11 Mar 2014, 5:34 pm

"Hey! I'm not a dangerous animal!" Madeline yelled as she looked at the wolf boy. She hoped that she won't become evil. But she was ready for everything.

"Ma-Madeline? Your eyes..." Catherine said, confused. It was something unusuall for her to see a person with two eye colors.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 5:39 pm

"I'm aware your not, that's my role,"
He said with a small chuckle, "but you did hear, 'or drive people completely insane.' We have to take a pre-caution. For now you are perfectly normal, in a week or 2, who knows. We want everyone to be safe."
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 5:40 pm

OOC: now I feel like an idiot for typing 2 instead of typing it out -.-
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 11 Mar 2014, 5:50 pm

OOC: Well..It doesn't bother anybody Smile
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 5:53 pm

OOC: it's a personal pet peave of mine
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 6:38 pm

Pissed at the lycan it was one thing to insult her but now her daughter as well. Changing into her half demon body at will. Her hair was no longer on fire. Instead it was shifting colors between her natural human red hair and her dark demonic purple. Skin a light voilet color with a hint of her usual pale human skin tone. Growling in in anger at the lycan." That would be must people it take that long you dumb wolf. As a witch my fire would have spread throughout her body, mind and soul. Within seconds of being burned by it or at the most a few minutes. " Lycans indecent as a wild and lone wolf.

He wasn't needed here anymore at the moment. He would go back home now. No it won't be safe there and Elysa still needed protection. " My home is not safe can me and Elysa stay here if we teach students. Elysa is experienced in hand to hand combat as I have great knowledge in dimensional magic. Can you relay this to lord death witch Catherine. I'm afraid of if you leave I'll be needed because of the lycan. " Looking at his unconscious Elysa his fear was present on his face. Then looking at the witch Catherine hopefully.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 11 Mar 2014, 6:43 pm

"Yeah..You know..I think we need a few new teachers" Catherine said with a smile. But there was one thing that worried her...It was Madeline's right eye. It seemed so different and so dark that her left eye. "Uhm..I'll talk to Lord Death." She said

"Ooooh! Come oooon! Don't fight with the wolfie!" Amy said with her happy voice and a smile on her face. Then she walked to Veyas and hugged him "I like wolves!" She exclaimed

"Hehe..." Madeline giggled. "Okay! What is wrong with my eyes?" The..Uhm..Witch (?) Asked. She didn't know what could happen to her eye but she felt that the wiew from her right eye seems 'lighter' than in her left eye. It annoyed her a little but she couldn't even expect that her whole eye has changed.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 6:52 pm

"Wha.. Well.. Um ok," he said stunned by the fact someone just hugged him. He decides to return the hug, slightly uncomfortable, and unsure of himself.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 6:56 pm

Folding her wing into her back she looked at her daughter's eyes. This was to be expected of the changing. Smiling she spoke in her human voice happy and bright. " Their two different colors dear one light blue and the other dark blue. Can you see o.k. in both of them. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 11 Mar 2014, 7:16 pm

Madeline was confused "Oh..That's something new! Well..I think that..Uhm..How to say it..I see everything brighter in my right eye. I guess, it will help me in the darkness." The witch said using somehow serious tone. "But because it's annoying I will need to get an eye patch." Maddie smiled "I'm curious if I can turn into my animal form. And about that demonic form...Hm nevermind.." She said. Then she laughed a little when she saw Amy hugging the wolf boy

Amy let Veyas go and she giggled. Well..Amy is childish.

Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 7:39 pm

She was happy that Madeline is able to smile again. But having a unstable lycan around doesn't sit well with her at all. " Espa I'll be taking you your offer of a fight tomorrow night. You can come along with me Madeline if you want to. Can you clear a place for us Catherine. I'll repay the dept someday until then just ask when you need help. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next