Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

training day for how many? (mature / gore)

2 posters

Go down

training day for how many?  (mature / gore) Empty training day for how many? (mature / gore)

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 02 Nov 2013, 3:10 pm

After days of training and fighting for hours at a time me and my partner both got a stronger but not as much as i would have liked to haved hoped for by this time well at least for me that is she got a lot better then she was and twice as much progress as me.
She has beat me seven times so far and me two win to her seven still landing at least two or more fatal blows to me each duel even on the two duels that i did win i lost count how many wounds i can now take but the fatal blows are a difrent matter i can only two maybe three at best before i have no more energy left to heal myself with and this is only the duels we haved today i can't remeber how many we honestly have had all together.
Trying to do better and hopping this is not the limit my body can take before dying on me.
I rush at Espartarata trying to win this duel after an hour of rest to regain me energy to fight her with with her running at her she turns her right hand first and then her right arm into her blade as she closes in on me driving her blade into my right shoulder i grab her head and with my arms pushing her right arm and blade farther into my right shoulder and proceed to jump on her using my legs to lock her body in place my righ leg around her left leg and vise-versa usin allher mulce to brake fre from my bond she forces her right arm up as she uses her left her to continually punch me in the right tempal bluring my vision i bite her on her right sholder as hard as i can drawing blood and quickly forcing her arm to shred through my body leaving a gaping wound on my left souder as i bite down harder from the pain she screams from her as well throwning her right arm back and still puncing me with her left she rams her blade into stomach then forcefuly ripping upward spilling my guts everywhere as blood covers the ground i release my bite screming out in pain i see in her eye that she knows the duel is over.
"you win you did a lot better then last time i did move."
Coughing up a bit of blood with some still drooling down my face from my mouth wiping it with my arm as it drys on my sleeve. "you know it will take at least a weak for all my organ to regrow pro" i was starting to say as i cough up more blood this time a lot more than the last as my healing starts to seal the wounds on my body and stop the bleeding i feel it is safe to walf again as i feel other closing in most likely wonding why ther is so much blood everwhere.
"you do know they most likely get the wrong idea with all this blood everywher right?" she says trying to help him walk with a sad look on her face because of the duel and how it played out.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
training day for how many?  (mature / gore) Left_bar_bleue0/0training day for how many?  (mature / gore) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

training day for how many?  (mature / gore) Empty Re: training day for how many? (mature / gore)

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 02 Nov 2013, 3:38 pm

Amy walks around the training grounds "Catherine where are you!?"
Catherine (Im her animal form) walks to her "Hello Amy."
Catherine turns back into her human form and looks around
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
training day for how many?  (mature / gore) Left_bar_bleue0/100training day for how many?  (mature / gore) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

training day for how many?  (mature / gore) Empty Re: training day for how many? (mature / gore)

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 02 Nov 2013, 4:31 pm

Seeing how i am no shape to run i slow walk from i am at to go meet the two that witches Espartarata still hiding incase they don't believe me and that our duel went a little to rough then i expectted it to but better then i could have ever hoped for to go today.
"Sorry about all the blood thats mine by the way; our traing got a bit out of hand today and as you can see i'm injured and if you believe me you can ask the students who watched us that are now in the nurces office most likely sick and or even a bit scared of us from seeing as to what happed in the fight and the fact my insides as you can see are now on the ground infront of you."
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
training day for how many?  (mature / gore) Left_bar_bleue0/0training day for how many?  (mature / gore) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 02 Nov 2013, 4:52 pm

Sighs "So you two were dueling? Man..You look terrible"
"Y-Yeah"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
training day for how many?  (mature / gore) Left_bar_bleue0/100training day for how many?  (mature / gore) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 02 Nov 2013, 5:32 pm

"thanks i needed that." saying sarcasticly "i thinck its safe now come out Eshpartarata."
"You really know how to talk to people don't you Elesyha Mawu Jaka." saying in a rudely with a snide look on her face dressed in a red,black and pink dress with the leggs ripped off at the knee.
Quickly changing her right arm into her blade and stabing him the right shoulder only going a inch deep because of the wall behind him pinning to it "don't ever leave me again just to talk to a girl, EVER!" then quickly changing back to normal then running off with tears in her eyes.

"dammit i'll deal with that later that do you want or did you come here to talk to us?"
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 02 Nov 2013, 5:57 pm

"Amy stop her.And i just wanted to check if she is wearing something"
Amy teleports to Eshpartarata and then fastly teleports her to Elesyha. And then she teleports back "You can't run away from me!"
"Thank you,Amy. And  Eshpartarata! I said that i have a boyfriend.And Amy..." Points at Amy "...Is only 14"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 03 Nov 2013, 2:18 pm

"to be honest i hope it is to no offense to you but i only care for Eshpartarata i only wish that she would accept that and quite getting so jealous over nothing also thank you for getting her back safely to me."
"You stupid a**h*l* You should know that i only get jealous over you is because i love you."
Walks up to Elesyha and sucker punches him in the face then proceeds to hug him while rapping her legs around him forgetting his injury and accidentally splitting the wound back open.
Noticing this she quickly gets off him and starts to pick him stopping ever so often when he grunts in pain.
"where is the doctor's office his healing can't do any more for him and the healing as we found out will only hurt him."
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 03 Nov 2013, 2:19 pm

Looks annoyed and raises her hand "What about my magic?"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 03 Nov 2013, 3:37 pm

"not going to let it happen the last time he was healed by another witch other than himself it almost killed him.
Also if you don't remember the talk we had the other day about the day i went insane it was because i let him get healed by a witch so please unless you want more people dead and me trying to kill you all go on and try to heal him see what happens now can we please get him to a doctor quickly.

"i agree with her i can't last much longer and my healing may have stopped my bleeding and saved my life but I'm not taking the risk of dying from you as your trying to heal me so a doctor would be nice."
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 03 Nov 2013, 3:40 pm

"Amy..Take them to the dispensary.
"Okaaaaaaay" Walks to them grabs their hands and teleports to the dispensary with them
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sun 03 Nov 2013, 4:08 pm

"thank you maybe some day we can all train together as friends and if you can will you help me find a team to train with; Espartarata may be an elite in skill on her own as am i.
But as partners we have little training in the matter and we need help if we are to be of any help in the fight against chaos."
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 03 Nov 2013, 4:16 pm

Looks at him confused and suprised "Are you talking to me?" Giggles "Just kidding!See ya!"Teleports away
Adrian walks into the dispensary,holding his arm and sits on the bed
Lukas walks in "You idiot! Why you always have to be so stupid?"
"I just broke my bone and you're saying that im an idiot..Thanks brother" Takes off his mask and hood and smiles
Adrian and Lukas are twins but Adrian's eyes are green and Lukases are brown
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 04 Nov 2013, 1:58 pm

"why are you being so nice to everone Mawu?"
"i don't like being called by that name so why do it you know i hate it?"
"thats why i do it." smiling as she says so.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 04 Nov 2013, 2:21 pm

Lukas looks at 'Mawu' and Espartarata "Oh look,Adrian! Two new people!"
Adrian turns around and looks at them "Yeh..Hi!"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 04 Nov 2013, 5:51 pm

"hi and just for the record my name is Elesyha Mawu Jaka but please call me Elesyha."
"do what you want he won't harm you at all." she says trying to be sexy.
"you should not listen to her call me by ''Mawu'' or "Jaka" and there will be a fight."
"he is calling me a lair now that funny he to soft to pick a fight without good reason not to be killed me on the other hand am not so kind only reason i do as he ask is because i love him." saying as she laughing while still trying to be seductive to Elesyha.
"are you trying to kill me using your body because it is working you know."
"your not letting have any fun." saying sadly while she punched him in the arm pouting like a five year old being punished "just heal already will you." saying as she lays her head on his stomach waiting on the doctor.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 04 Nov 2013, 6:01 pm

"Nice to meet you."
"Yeah..My name is Adrian" Points at Lukas "And this is Lukas,my twin brother"
OOC: Can you be a doctor in this thread?
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 04 Nov 2013, 8:44 pm

OOC: end it how you want to i'm not meaning to be rude if i just can't think no more for this one
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 05 Nov 2013, 4:01 pm

OOC: Okay
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down