Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Back Into the Groove of Things [solo,closed]

2 posters

Go down

Getting Back Into the Groove of Things [solo,closed] Empty Getting Back Into the Groove of Things [solo,closed]

Post by Tiggy69 Mon 21 Apr 2014, 10:22 pm

The sky was clear and calm. It wasn't that calm before the storm type of calm, it was the no dark cloud in the sky type of calm. The calm where a photographer or artist would just make a portrait of. The calm that poets would write about. The calm that beast finds after listening to music. Geo mirrored the sky completely, even though he was of the earth. Even after his whole revelation he was still stagnant and stubborn and hardened. But he was also calm and caring and stable. He was the perfect mixture of the earth and the sky, a true warrior.

Now if only his training showed those same results. He new fighting style was weird, for lack of a better word. It called for him to hit hard and fast, as he augmented his own strength with both "fire" and "lightning." Which were really just his wavelengths given form; lightning being his natural unpurified wavelength, that he uses to augment his speed and reaction time, and fire his purified wavelength, that he uses to fly, augment his punches, and just all out attack. The flames act more as small knives cutting everything in their path than a regular flame. It was hard for him to switch between the wavelengths on the fly. And, even harder to sustain his augmented state. It was a real drain on his body. The longest time he held the form was five minutes, but after he was done he had passed out. 5 minutes was his limit since.

Geo cracked his knuckles then looked up at the sky. The vast sky was his limit. Strength was no longer his enemy. Power was no longer his goal. Friends were no longer foes. Protection was his only motivation. And he'd do what he'd had to to protect his comrades. He would never allow himself to feel weak again.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Getting Back Into the Groove of Things [solo,closed] Left_bar_bleue0/100Getting Back Into the Groove of Things [solo,closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Getting Back Into the Groove of Things [solo,closed] Empty Re: Getting Back Into the Groove of Things [solo,closed]

Post by Tiggy69 Thu 01 May 2014, 6:42 pm

Geo started his work out routine as always, with a a quick stretch. He made sure to stretch his arms especially well. Giovanni then cracked his knuckles and jumped into the air. Geo snapped his fingers; this helped him concentrate his wavelength better around his hands. With the allotted wavelength flames start to form around his fists. The flame grows becoming big enough to allow Geo to hover in the air. The first part of Geo's training would be to fly around the track as many times as he could. And each day he would increase that number by two. Geo flew towards the starting line of the track. 3...2...1...

Geo put as much of his wavelength into his hands and jet propelled himself forward. The background was a complete blur to Geo; he was moving incredibly fast, and he wasn't even using the lightning aspect of his new style. Geo breezed threw the first mile of the routine before he started to grow exhausted. His entire body was on fire. He felt pain in every cell in his body. It was excruciating, but he couldn't stop now. No, it was too early to stop. Geo pushed through the pain and continued flying around the track. He finished another mile, his pain worsening.

Giovanni started to decrease in altitude falling towards the ground. Geo tried to propel himself just a little bit further. As he fell closer to the ground Geo flew father and father. When he finally hit the ground he skid past the finish line, finishing his third lap. Geo lay on the ground drenched in sweat. His whole body was screaming. But he was smiling. "Ha...I still got a a ways to go." Geo stayed on the ground for a few minutes before he go up. He had to continue his training, if he was tired after only the first part he obviously had to work harder.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Getting Back Into the Groove of Things [solo,closed] Left_bar_bleue0/100Getting Back Into the Groove of Things [solo,closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Getting Back Into the Groove of Things [solo,closed] Empty Re: Getting Back Into the Groove of Things [solo,closed]

Post by SalsaCovered Sat 03 May 2014, 2:22 am

Itami had been watching Geo for quiet some time and decided to speak up "I'm Guessing you don't have fun written on your schedule." Itami walked a bit closer and said "What are you training for?"

SalsaCovered

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sat 03 May 2014, 8:02 pm

ooc: the title specifially says solo and closed. Now if you need these words to be defined for you i can gladly do so.

Solo: (noun)a thing done by one person unaccompanied, in particular. (adjective & adverb) for or done by one person alone; unaccompanied.

Closed:not open.

Now put together that means only I am to post in this thread (solo) and no one else can participate other than those invited or already in the thread(closed).

So if you could kindly delete your post we can move on and have a nice day :]
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by SalsaCovered Sun 04 May 2014, 12:16 am

Name didn't load all the way for me

And my face specifically says I'm an idiot

So if you could kindly eat a cheeseburger we can move on and have a nice day :]

SalsaCovered

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sun 04 May 2014, 1:14 am

oh im sorry i didnt know it took so much time and bandwidth to load 9 words
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by SalsaCovered Sun 04 May 2014, 1:33 am

What I meant Mr. knowitall was for me it only says some of the words then three dots

SalsaCovered

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sun 04 May 2014, 12:55 pm

that is complete bs cause you had multiple times to see the words solo and closed. when you clicked the thread when youre in the thread when you made a post for the thread and when the post was sent.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by SalsaCovered Sun 04 May 2014, 1:47 pm

I'm on an iphone it only shows the few words it's not bs

SalsaCovered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down