Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bleeding familiy (solo)(Dakr past age 6,8,10)(mature)

Go down

The bleeding familiy (solo)(Dakr past age 6,8,10)(mature) Empty The bleeding familiy (solo)(Dakr past age 6,8,10)(mature)

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 24 Apr 2014, 2:07 pm

Many days have been a blur and nightmare for him in his young life but none like today would be and the years that follow it. He may be weak and small but he wouldn't let this happen even if it meant his safety and blood.

Standing in front of his youngest sister that he raised and thought of as his own child. His face distorted with distain and anger at what had assigned to his sister as a job. This life was something that Dakr didn't want for his youngest sister to experience at all. Not the way he had grown up he refused to let it happen standing to protect her from his oldest sister Gorgon. Ready for a fight he knew he would lose if it started. The look in Gorgon's eyes said it all she was bound to make her way a reality. Thinking he knew it was something they all feared but he would do anything to protect his sister Ashrata from this harsh life of theirs. Insanity in his mind with a dark cold and deadly look within his eye's. The six year old could not be more freighting if he where a demon. " We all know that I can take mom drunken rage. I promise you Gorgon if you that hurt Ashrata. Or ask her to work as we have again I'll be the least of your worry's. " The look everyone face grew scared as they looked at her them back at him. Apparently not buying it as they quickly dismissed it from ever happening by him. " You won't do it your just as scared of her as us. You never do anything because of your to scared of getting in trouble what makes you think that we would believe that lie? " Most of the time she would be right on that but he wanted to protect Ashrata from what he had done to live in this world. So this was the lesser of two evils in his mind as he shyly went to his mother side to wake her. Gently nudging her to wake up as he asked quietly for her to get up and feed them. As his sisters quietly ran up stairs to their room for safety he continued to wake his up his mother so her fit of drunken rage would be prove of his will.

Last edited by bleach4ever50 on Thu 24 Apr 2014, 3:06 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing title)
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
The bleeding familiy (solo)(Dakr past age 6,8,10)(mature) Left_bar_bleue0/0The bleeding familiy (solo)(Dakr past age 6,8,10)(mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

The bleeding familiy (solo)(Dakr past age 6,8,10)(mature) Empty Re: The bleeding familiy (solo)(Dakr past age 6,8,10)(mature)

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 24 Apr 2014, 3:06 pm

Yelling his mother was in her fit of rage punishing him for wanting fed. Still up stair's his sister just listen to his screams of pain and their mothers yelling at him for crying at it. Days later he still had marks and bruises from her punishment. As his sister pulled him aside in their house to talk where nobody could overhear them speaking.

At had been painful for Dakr to do such a risky thing in order to protect his sister from sharing his life. But as it would happen his sister Gorgon was even smarter then him at knowing himself and how he thinks. Knowing he wouldn't do so again until his wounds both mental and physical had healed from their mothers beatings. " You know as well as I do you won't do that again to protect our little sister. So I will give you deal for her safety if you truly want it that bad. For I have something I want just as bad as you want her safe. Promise me I'll get what I want and she'll be safe so long you keep the deal. " Smiling in a wicked grim this had to be a trick or a trap he knew it in his gut. Gorgon never smiles at Dakr. This had bad written all over it even worse he had no choice in the matter at least in his mind. " Fine I'll make any deal you give me so long as she is safe from our the work we do. " Laughing as she smiled this had to be a nightmare. " Do you promise that; cross your heart and hope to die? " She never made a promise and doesn't believe in them so why is trying to make Dakr give her one? " I promise it on my life I'll do as you command of me. But only so long as Ashrata is safe you got that. " " Good to hear that. Now what I wanted so badly was you Dakr. " Slowly and gently caressing his face as she spoke in a dominating and lustful voice filled with intent he did not want.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
The bleeding familiy (solo)(Dakr past age 6,8,10)(mature) Left_bar_bleue0/0The bleeding familiy (solo)(Dakr past age 6,8,10)(mature) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

The bleeding familiy (solo)(Dakr past age 6,8,10)(mature) Empty Re: The bleeding familiy (solo)(Dakr past age 6,8,10)(mature)

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 30 Apr 2014, 9:17 pm

It was as master and slave in this twisted and forced relationship between them. The agonizing pain over what his sister wanted of him and his promise to give it. As he stood in shock of her intentions of him.

This made the other pain Dakr had felt feel like nothing in comparison. Why would his sister want that of him and why had he been so dumb as to make a blind promise. " Gorgon you can't honestly think I would do that with you? Why would you even want me in the first place? " This at least got her attention and full focus on him. So as long as he kept her busy Ashrata would be safe. Gorgon took of her shirt revealing her bare breast. " You can't honestly tell me you don't want this I see the looks you try hiding. Plus if you want could harm our little sister you're so called "child" if that's it takes to get you with me? " In all honesty Dakr knew he couldn't do so without lying and he wasn't very good at lying. So instead he gave into her asking with submissive voice at being utterly defeated.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down