Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the mission-- Jet's return

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

After the mission-- Jet's return - Page 2 Empty Re: After the mission-- Jet's return

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 11:44 pm

OOC: in the future when he rids himself of her (this is NOT a spoiler, everyone knew this would happen) I will make it so she is born into the world
"I like it. Also, I am usually destructive, but since we are in no danger all is fine." I say.

Back to top Go down

After the mission-- Jet's return - Page 2 Empty Re: After the mission-- Jet's return

Post by TucKiD Thu 08 Aug 2013, 11:48 pm

"Ok not going to ask why you are telling me this."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
After the mission-- Jet's return - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100After the mission-- Jet's return - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 11:49 pm

"So that you aren't suspicious of me, so how long to you think Soul will leave me like this?" I ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Thu 08 Aug 2013, 11:50 pm

"The witch's name is Fox I think and I don't know."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
After the mission-- Jet's return - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100After the mission-- Jet's return - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 11:51 pm

"I give it 30 minutes. What do you want to do in that time?" I ask. "I have been around here as myself before."

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Thu 08 Aug 2013, 11:54 pm

"I don't know. And now that i think of it I haven't talked this much since......." Jet stops talking there and looks at the ground
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 11:59 pm

"Got a loose tongue for females? That could be troublesome. So I heard you play guitar from Raven, mind playing it for me?" I ask. How long are you going to be in control? Until we are changed back, or you expel me from your body.

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:11 am

"No it is not that it's just I haven't talked much since something happened."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:13 am

"Want to tell me? I am usually inside of Raven's conscious and Raven is too cowardly to say anything. I am the perfect person to tell. I will even tell you Raven's past if you want me to." I say. Well, here goes my secrets. Secrets aren't good for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:15 am

"No it is not that it is just a personal matter."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:16 am

"That is why I can help, I am what Raven always wanted to be, minus a woman. So I am really perceptive and can give great advice." I say convincingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:19 am

"It is too late for help though. I got to go..." Jet struts walking off not carin where he ends up
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:21 am

"Soul told me to change you back so, here you go," I say, disappointed that I had to change her back.
"Thank you, this feels much better." I say, but the witch was already gone. Looks like I will be relaxing in here for awhile again. Yes you will Rae. As I mentally told her that, I could sense she was blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:23 am

Jet continue walking till he reaches the edge of the city and just looks out over the desert
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:27 am

Soul, knowing that his student was troubled, teleported to him. "Thinking of how you could have changed what happened won't help," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:31 am

"No soul you're I could've saved them I could've but I was too weak like he always said."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:32 am

"If you were strong then, think of how much the world would have to change to make way." I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:35 am

"You don't even know what I had to go though what I had to lose two years ago." Jet says his voice starting to crack a little bit
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:41 am

"Do you know what I went through? What Raven went through? What Fox went through? Fox and I had to watch everyone we knew die before us, we became rejects among the rejects. We had nowhere to go. Not even the witches council took us in. That is why I teach here, because this is the last place we have to go to, everywhere else labels us freaks and monsters. That is why I am here, to protect Fox's smile. Her curse is a special one, she can never die no matter what. I can, seeing how I was merely killed a brought back to life by my curse. That is why I need to make somewhere safe for her, for after I get killed." I say, I would have been crying at this point, but have no tears, "I don't even have tears, I can't even cry!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:47 am

"Ok we have sorta been thoroughly the same thing bu imagine skully a kid that is 14 getting home from school to find that hi house is overrun by kishineggs led by his brother then they grab hold him down and his brother kills their parents in front of them eats their soul then makes the Kishin eggs rip their cousins who are normal people to pieces the having him almost kill the kid and leave him out and fend for himself in the middle of a forest." Then Jet hears what Soul said and says "Ok but I am leaving and only returning either in a coffin or with my brothers head and I am not coming back in a coffin." With that he walks out into the desert

OOC: hope no one is around to hear that *wink wink*

Last edited by TucKiD on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:54 am

"That reminds me of Raven, his parents treated him like a weapon, and only a weapon. He never went to school, rarely got fed, was sold to strangers as a weapon, had no friends, was never allowed to talk, and had to personally kill his parents because they had become kishin eggs. He even ate their souls. Just imagine, growing up being seen as a source of money, not being allowed to make friends, fighting in any war or battle his parents were paid to make him fight in. That other form of himself, Rae as you call her, was the only person he spoke to for around seven years, and that was only mentally. He saw his entire house burned down in front of him, to make sure that no souls were hidden within the house. He never got to experience joy, only pain. To him, coming home from school was a luxury. The teachers let him sleep within the teacher's lounge, he has no other clothes besides what he wears, so he does laundry every night. Just think, growing up to be a slave to your parents, without anyone to talk to, every day possibly being the last. He lived like that for 8 years." I tell Jet, "He has never once wished that he could change what hapened, for if he did, he is afraid something worse would happen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2