Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medals 'n Other Stuff?

2 posters

Go down

Medals 'n Other Stuff? Empty Medals 'n Other Stuff?

Post by Philandros11 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 2:41 pm

Don't know if this was suggested or not, but maybe you guys can have a medals/badges system for certain events and whatnot. Plus there's the thing with 1, 2, and 3 star meisters. Overall, incorporating more of the rank system from Soul Eater in the forums somehow instead of the details just being in your characters' stories/pages kind of thing.

This one's dumb, but maybe you can put the forum sections within themselves. Kind of like how you have real locations in the RP section as well as ones in the SE universe. Have just 2 subsections showing: one for real world locations and one for non world locations. That way not so much is thrown at you when you enter the forums. That's just aesthetic, though, and not really important. Probably just me but I think the site could use a better layout. c:
Philandros11
Philandros11

Character sheet
Souls:
Medals 'n Other Stuff? Left_bar_bleue0/0Medals 'n Other Stuff? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Medals 'n Other Stuff? Empty Re: Medals 'n Other Stuff?

Post by Tiggy69 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 5:08 pm

guess i should be the one to tell you this but, hi hows it goin all that good shit. Anyway, the sites been in a semi dead state since like last year. The head admin is rarely on and refuses to take any kind of help to revamp the site, another admin is never on. The only people who do come on here are a hand full of members and the one mod. Now I think your ideas are great fantastic ingenious whatever word you wanna use. But it's probably never gonna happen or it'll take like 7 months for you to get a real reply.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Medals 'n Other Stuff? Left_bar_bleue0/100Medals 'n Other Stuff? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Philandros11 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 5:49 pm

Oh. ._.

Okay...
Philandros11
Philandros11

Character sheet
Souls:
Medals 'n Other Stuff? Left_bar_bleue0/0Medals 'n Other Stuff? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 5:53 pm

yeah sad lyfe
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Medals 'n Other Stuff? Left_bar_bleue0/100Medals 'n Other Stuff? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Philandros11 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 10:04 pm

well imma stay active so i guess something will happen eventually with the admins i hope
Philandros11
Philandros11

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down