Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A touch of elegance

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A touch of elegance - Page 4 Empty Re: A touch of elegance

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 25 Mar 2014, 5:13 pm

"Alright lets go," he said swinging the first punch
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:
A touch of elegance - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A touch of elegance - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Wed 26 Mar 2014, 12:51 am

"Wha-" Kokoa was caught off guard and interrupted by a punch she received on her left cheek. The air-headed female stumbled back and fell on her butt. "I'm okay, I'm okay." She exclaimed and then proceeded to stand up and stand in a defensive pose "I was just caught off guard. All ready now!" She gave Veyas her usual grin, but this time, it was decorated by a slightly noticeable bruise on her left cheek.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:
A touch of elegance - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A touch of elegance - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Wed 26 Mar 2014, 8:02 am

"Thought you said you were ready," Veyas said with a little laughter behind it, swinging his right leg up to aim for her head, ready for her to block he prepares himself to spin his other leg up to hit the left of her head instead. This would leave him open if she blocks both sides as he'll fall down onto his stomach,
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 27 Mar 2014, 2:07 pm

Happy at seeing his students doing good in his class. He almost smiled as he the pain in his leg became unbearable to him. As he fell from the exertion and agony Espa caught him from a rift in the floor as if knowing his pain. " How did you know I was in pain my dear? You never let me ... " Coughing of a tiny bit of blood Elysa was in no condition to fight at all. " I'll be taken over your classes today my love. And don't worry I have already left all my classes instructions for today. Now go home and rest I told you do so this morning please listen to me this time. " Tears escaping his eyes he hugged his Elysa as he spoke in a deep and sad but caring voice. Lifting up his right hand he torn apart the air and made a rift to there new home in Death City. Espa was no longer in control of his tears anymore as his Elysa walked away into the rift.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Sat 29 Mar 2014, 4:59 pm

Kokoa blocked Veyas' first kick with her right arm. Squinting her eyes slightly at the pain, he was surely strong. She then turned to see Veyas' other leg coming towards her, she barely managed to block it with her left arm, but she did. She surely needed to pay more attention.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sat 29 Mar 2014, 6:12 pm

Landing with a hard thud on his stomach, "ugh," he let out with a little pain, "nice block, not many wee prepared for that."
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Sun 30 Mar 2014, 12:54 am

Kokoa gave him a cute childish giggle in response "Sorry about that~" she chirped and then proceeded to sand in a defensive fighting pose "Come on~" she then said with her usual big grin.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Sun 30 Mar 2014, 1:23 am

"Never say sorry," he said as he stood up, suddenly doing a leg sweep to knock Kokoa down, "I still got more up my sleeve
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Fri 20 Jun 2014, 12:03 am

OOC: can we revive this and skip the class? I was enjoying trying to be flirty (I'm not good at in real life so don't judge me)
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum