Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ?

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Empty Re: A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ?

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:58 pm

"Wh-What the...?"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Empty Re: A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ?

Post by Nope. Sat 26 Oct 2013, 5:02 pm

"Gëuloth du knífr means dull the knife, which makes the cutting edge have a sort of force field." Glyndwr smiles. "Good for sparring with swords and blades and such, so you can strike your opponent without killing them, see." Glyndwr looks over at Yurio. Ok, get back now. Glyndwr says to Yurio, then to Aurora. Hold on tight. Yurio starts to turn towards Lukas and Glyndwr, slowly tilting into a dive.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/100A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 26 Oct 2013, 5:04 pm

"Oh..Your magic is very interesting!"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 1:50 pm

Having just pushed my power to the limits and also my soul if i didn't leave now i will be trapped here and having nothing left to fight with I’m a sitting duck with a red target sign on my back saying what i am and having no clue as to where my allegiance are in this war this is very bad for me if i am found here by any of the miesters, weapons or staff member of the school.
Feeling this energy before last time coming from me in one of my fits of insanity “Are you always in trouble brother.”  Some pretty young women is saying in a very soft and intimidating voice.
Trying to be as seductive as I could while also scaring him I start to feel a lot of strong energy heading our way cursing under my breath I’ll have to do this some other time “brother if you don’t a portal now we’ll both die here together and I know you don’t won’t to that I can it in your soul.” I say screaming at him hoping he’ll listen to me for once in his live.
Starting to smile at her and laghing she and says in a firm voice with a deadly look in her eyes “if you don’t open one now I will kill this young you just gave everything to save and you’re coming with me or I’ll not only come back to murder her but also your whole family; SO DO IT NOW OR ELSE!”
Having no choice in the matter I decide to as she orders me to and open the portal to the witch’s realm and having been born from my soul she should be able to survive in there for a short time at least I would have to say about 5-10 minutes at most where as I can live here she can’t thinking this may be my one shot to kill her I decide to give a whirl.
Taking what is left of my power at the time being I tear a portal into my realm which most of the other witches leave alone because of the fact it is uncontrollable to any and all witches and also deadly to most of them other than me.

Last edited by bleach4ever50 on Mon 28 Oct 2013, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad grammer / spelling)
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 2:19 pm

OOC: this is my last post on this thread so end it how you want to.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 28 Oct 2013, 2:23 pm

OOC: Are you gonna RP with us now? You know..Your character and our characters
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 2:37 pm

OOC: ya i supose so it getts boring by myself
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 28 Oct 2013, 2:38 pm

OOC: Let's Rp then! Very Happy
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 2:57 pm

Opening a huge tear in the sky between my withes relm and the D.W.M.A. after making a deal with my daughter that was just born minutes ago taking up her sythe form i take into my hands and jump from the hole in the sky using my dauter to close the portal as we fall down to earth braking my left leg, three ribs and my right shoulder in the fall.
Starting to heal my wounds i scream out in pain as my flesh ripps, tears and merges back together.
Having about halve my energy left i use eshpartarata to keep me standing up straight as i try and tell death my message just as i notice a dragon in the sky above me and feel power enegry near me i haven't notice earlyer yet where still there last time i was here.
"hey why are we still here you said you would feed me not stand looking dumb" "ha and i also said that you will only be feed the white souls that deserved to die did i not?" "fine you win stupid brother. " now will you please show yourself so i know that you won't be of any threat to me?"
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 28 Oct 2013, 3:06 pm

Catherine notices Elesyha then walks to him "Good Morning,sir"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 3:28 pm

(mature)
"Hi may name Elesyha Mawu i need to ask where your allegiance lay." screaming out in pain as my wounds finish healing the last if my broken bones i fall to the ground as Eshpartarata takes human form complete nude standing at my side try to help me walk i got to say she my be evil but at least she has a heart enought to care for a woundly ally.
"why are standing there go get docter a nurce any body please i love him."
Coughing up blood my vision starts to blur for halve a second.
"sitt me by a wall i should be fine there for a while at least and don't worry i can grow back every but three things" Coughing up more blood as am sitting Eshpartarata tells my to shut up as more people start coming our way staying at a far distance away from us.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Mon 28 Oct 2013, 3:33 pm

OOC: Wouldn't say that passes as mature and if something is mature, the topic has to have it in the title, not just a post.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/100A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 3:35 pm

OOC: sorry and thanks for the note
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 28 Oct 2013, 3:36 pm

Takes off her coat ant puts it on Espartarata then starts healing Elesyha "Don't worry i know healing magic.."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 3:40 pm

"thanks and why does it not hurt like when i heal myself" coughing into his arm more blood coming up a bit less then before and not as painful either.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 28 Oct 2013, 3:45 pm

Smiles and continues healing him "Because my magic is special..I guess" then looks at Espartarata "Why you were naked?"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 3:57 pm

OOC: sorry gtg
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 28 Oct 2013, 3:57 pm

OOC: Bye Sad
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 29 Oct 2013, 1:20 pm

Starting screaming out in agonizing pain as you can hear his skin, muscles, flesh starts to rip, shred, and back merge together in a hellish and painful sound as his body started to reject the healing of another witch creating a diagonal scar across his chess starting at his left shoulder in-between his collar bone and ending just under the diagram feeling many sharp pains in my chess I look down wondering why only to see a newly torn and bleeding scar in the shape of an eye; knowing this to be a mark of madness i curse th kishins for their influnce on my mind.
“Dammit you stupid kishin’s” yelling as start coughing this time surprisingly no blood came up for once.
“Get away from him now.” Staring at the young witch with a serious and deadly look in her eyes with the thoughts of madness flowing in her mind.
“And to both questions for that matter the reason his healing hurts anyone healed by it is the fact that he won’t let go of past and to answer yours is because I like seducing him way to much to stay dressed.” Taking of her coat and giving it back the female witch Eshpartarata decides to get her lover to a safe place to rest for the night that she can also protect him from harm.
“Thanks for at least trying to help him.”
seconds after saying her thanks does madness take hold of her soul and consume her mind she starts to consider killing everybody near just to collect their souls in order to gain power just seconds after startting to go mad running after a student she is blocked by Elesyha and the madness slip from her mind and she regains her mind is she aware that she almost killed her beloved one …

Last edited by bleach4ever50 on Wed 30 Oct 2013, 1:37 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling)
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 29 Oct 2013, 6:30 pm

OOC: What? I don't really understand what the hell just happend
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Tue 29 Oct 2013, 6:32 pm

OOC: Same here, you should really get a grammar check, bleach.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 29 Oct 2013, 6:58 pm

OOC: I wasn't thinking about his grammar.. -_- But what? She called Catherine, kishin? Cath was healing him but its not working on him.
And...SHE KILLED THE WHOLE CITY OR SOMETHING?
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:03 pm

OOC: But I was.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:06 pm

OOC: And she killled the whole city,huh?
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:07 pm

OOC: I have no clue. I couldn't understand a word of the passage.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next