Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The truth comes out (Jet and Adelaide only and maybe Shard if gtc feels like it)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The truth comes out (Jet and Adelaide only and maybe Shard if gtc feels like it) - Page 2 Empty Re: The truth comes out (Jet and Adelaide only and maybe Shard if gtc feels like it)

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 14 Nov 2013, 8:10 pm

"Who did you take it from?" I place my foot on his chest.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The truth comes out (Jet and Adelaide only and maybe Shard if gtc feels like it) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/100The truth comes out (Jet and Adelaide only and maybe Shard if gtc feels like it) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The truth comes out (Jet and Adelaide only and maybe Shard if gtc feels like it) - Page 2 Empty Re: The truth comes out (Jet and Adelaide only and maybe Shard if gtc feels like it)

Post by TucKiD Thu 14 Nov 2013, 9:44 pm

"Oh you know this guy and tht guy." Jet says jokingly
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
The truth comes out (Jet and Adelaide only and maybe Shard if gtc feels like it) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100The truth comes out (Jet and Adelaide only and maybe Shard if gtc feels like it) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Thu 14 Nov 2013, 10:45 pm

I push down. "Who did you take it from?" I say, leaning down.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The truth comes out (Jet and Adelaide only and maybe Shard if gtc feels like it) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/100The truth comes out (Jet and Adelaide only and maybe Shard if gtc feels like it) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Thu 14 Nov 2013, 11:20 pm

"Akkkk... Jet gags "A few gangs."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
The truth comes out (Jet and Adelaide only and maybe Shard if gtc feels like it) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100The truth comes out (Jet and Adelaide only and maybe Shard if gtc feels like it) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 24 Nov 2013, 6:14 pm

"Are you crazy?!" I say, sliding my foot off of his chest.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 24 Nov 2013, 9:26 pm

"Maybe with a extra yes." Jet says smiling then he stands up
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 30 Nov 2013, 11:09 am

"I would never think I would catch you, of all people, stealing." I crouched down. "I'll let it go this time, but if I see you again, I might even tell Lord Death. I'm sorry, but I am a person for pure justice. I take that before all other things." I stood up again.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 30 Nov 2013, 11:56 am

"Hey it is justice because I stole from gangs." Jet says stating his point "Either way theiving is just a hobby of mine."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 30 Nov 2013, 3:08 pm

"But you stole! Stealing is a crime, and a crime is not justice. Its horrifying that you take it as a hobby..." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 01 Dec 2013, 2:47 am

"Whoa whoa whoa don't get hasty now they stole it first. Second I learned how to do this to take care of myself after I left the wolves."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2