Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature]

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature]

Post by Tiggy69 Tue 10 Sep 2013, 7:28 pm

The silent void was plagued by the lound grunt of Shin being stomped. The sound echoed for a second and then disappeared as if nothing was there. Shin only heard his own heart beating as he layed still on the ground. His vision started to be in hues of purple and green. He was hurt. Bad. The shadow stood over shin victouriously as a warrior stands ocer his slain hunt.

Damnit! Who does he think he is?. Why can't I do shit? why can't I hit him? Why am I so....mad? Could what he be sayin be....NO! HELL NO! I won't let him win. No one will beat me.

Shin puts his hand on the ground and oushes himself up. He leans in one knee and then stamds up straight. Shins breathing becomes heavy. Tired? the shadow asks mockingly. Shin's pupils turn into stars. "Not even close."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature]

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 10 Sep 2013, 7:42 pm

OOC: Watch the excessive cursing.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 10 Sep 2013, 7:49 pm

OOC: Only if I find it somewhat disrespectful, shall I delete a post of yours. Back to rp.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Tue 10 Sep 2013, 7:52 pm

OOC: not one bit of those were disrespectful in the least bit. All I said was you can't just read his inner unconscious and commented on how you deleted that and continued to read his mind. Even though I said you can't do that.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 10 Sep 2013, 7:55 pm

OOC: Did you not see the post? And I decide whether or not I particularly feel that a post is disrespectful or not. It doesn't matter event the slightest bit. I know your intentions on it. So I would like it if you'd stop this argument before it spawns and continue the rp. And remember, watch your excessive cursing, it isn't tolerated.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Tue 10 Sep 2013, 8:49 pm

OOC: Calm down, for now I see a lot of excessive cursing so I feel it is a warning. Also I do see how him clarifying his point is disrespectful.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sat 14 Sep 2013, 1:05 pm

Shins wavelength was being distorted. Is this the demon...no this is different its stronger, but i can still think. Gotta make use of this. The void was still quiet. It made shin uneasy. He was disturbed.

Pain jolted to shins abdomen. He hit me pretty hard. Gotta end this wuickly. Shin starts to circle around the shadow. Hoping to find an opening. "Looking for an opening us fruitless. You'll never beat me. Shins brow furrows. Shin concentrates his wavelength throughout his body. Maybe this' ll speed things up.

Shin starts off at the shadow at blinding speed. The eletrical impulses of the wavelength made his movements and reflexes faster. "Alright lets go." Shin throws a punch at the shadow. The shadow tries too dodge it but shin follows up with a left hook. He is sent back by the blow to the face. "Gotcha!" Shin charges the rest of his wavelength into his palm. He throws his open palm at the shadow. "SOUL MENACE!" The hit lands. But the shadow is unaffected by the wavelength diruption. "Ha you just dont get it do you. I AM YOU! AND YOU ARE ME! WE ARE INE IN THE SAME! Shin looks at the shadow in fright.
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 14 Sep 2013, 1:12 pm

"Shin, the battle for true strength is a battle that cannot be won by fighting," I say.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sat 14 Sep 2013, 1:28 pm

The shadow grabs shins wrist. Shin tries to pull away but he stayed there as if he was cemented to the shadow. The shadow squeezes diwn on shins wrist breaking bone. Shin lets out a blood curling howl. The void echoed with his screams for minutes.

Shin falls to his knees. His eyes start to water. He feels the doubt in his heart. Im gonna die here. Hes just too strong. He was right. I am just scared. The shadow lets go of shins wrist. He kicks shin in the chest.

Shin falls but doesn't try to get back up. "What's the point. You were right. I'm nothing. I'm all bark and no bite. I'm weak." Shin closes his eyes as tears start to fall down his cheeks. "I am afraid of being hated. I do give people a reason to hate me. I'm a fuckin coward. Nightmare deserves a better meister...I'm a bad friend."

Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 14 Sep 2013, 1:31 pm

"Soul do you think you can get me into his mind?"
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 14 Sep 2013, 1:36 pm

I start to cry harder as I sense the emotions that Shin is emitting change into more sad feelings, "No! You have to live Shin, you have to!" I say as I feel my mind begin to snap.
"Stay out of this you monster! You are the creation of that man so I need to kill you before I can feel free, before I can live a life of no regrets!" I shout as I fight myself.
I walk over to him and seep poison into him too, "You too need to face yourself," I say.
I start to fade out, That is some strong poison, I think to myself.
I am standing in the corner, fighting off laughter so that they don't see that I don't actually care about them, "No, it is impossible to get in there," I say.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sat 14 Sep 2013, 1:46 pm

Nightmares crying voice echoed throughout the void. Shins eyes pop open."Nightmare..." shin whispers to himself. Shin is flooded with his memory if his promise to Nightmare. "Hmph he's been goin through this shit too. But I've been selfish and only cared about my problems. I promised him that I wouldn't let him become a monster. To do that I gotta live." Shin forces himself to stand up.

Shin looks at the shadow. "Hey. You're perfectly right. I am weak. I am afraid of being hated. I am useless. But I promised that kid something...and he is counting on me to keep that promise. So all if that shit is irrelevant." Shin is filled with determination. "This isn't about winning or losing now...its about keeping a promise."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 14 Sep 2013, 1:55 pm

Right before I slip out and going into a dying state, I feel the sense of courage in Shin, Now for me to fight my battle, a battle that I will regret.
As I fall into my mind, I feel something is familiar about it, then I realize it was my old house, "So, where are you you piece of shit!" I yell. "Right here," the voice calls from atop the steps. I look at him, it was what my father had wanted me to be, what he saw me as, a monster, "So, how should we settle this? You are not a part of me and don't have any business here." "It is simple, I will kill you and take over your body, after all, those swords you currently use are my swords," I say back.
"Well then shall we dance?" I ask as I pull out what my true weapon form would be, a blade of light, "Interesting, so really you are the one weak to light." "Yeah, but you are weak to darkness, to bad that your father was to blinded by madness to remember what his wife was," I say as I change my arm into a blade of darkness.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 14 Sep 2013, 2:04 pm

Jet walks up to the assassin "Hey what the hell do you do that for?"
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Slow, Poisonous, and Painful [Mature] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sat 14 Sep 2013, 2:06 pm

The shadow looks at shin peculiarly. So you finally accept me then? shin looks at the shadow determined. "Yeah I accept who I am." The shadow smiles. "good. Good. Now lets finish this fig--" As the shadow tried to finish his sentence Shin was in its face arm cocked back ready to swing.

The shadow blocks the punch. Shin releases his wavelength into ghe shadow. The hit lands and disrupts the shadow. The shadow starts to convulse on the ground. Shin lands on the ground witha content expression on his face. "Stand up. We ain't done here yet."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 14 Sep 2013, 2:10 pm

"Didn't you see? He was about to enter his monster stages and he would have killed Shin," I say.
I rushed at the monster, ready to kill it, "The human always kills the monster!" "Doesn't the monster also kill most of the humans though?" I ask. "Sadly for you I believe that Shin will make it so I have to defeat you so that he can keep his promise!" I shout as I swing at him. He blocked my blade with his, "Don't you see that I am stronger than you? I am the one who killed that man, and was also made by him." "So? He had some issues, I understand but there was a chance for him to get better! I could have had a family still!" I shout as I go to punch him in the gut.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 14 Sep 2013, 2:17 pm

"So I could've calmed him down."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sat 14 Sep 2013, 2:26 pm

The shadow stops convulsing and is motionless on the ground. The shadow gets up. Shin smiles "Good. Its been grand but I gotta get outta here." The void starts to waver. The shadow looks at Shin The demon finally became a warrior...guess this is bye. Shin charges at the shadow with a soul menace. "Guess so." The released wavelength destroys the shadow.

The void transforms into a forrest clearing. A slight breeze blows through. Shin takes a deep sigh and sits down. "So all of that worrying about winning was killin me. Who wouldve thought?" Shin looks around the forest. "This is my unconscious world...its nice. Feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders...I feel...happy. Ha that's gay."

Shin stands up. Shin's brow furrows. "how the fuck do I get outta here?"
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 14 Sep 2013, 3:19 pm

OOC: Watch the language, you have used the f word too much in this thread. I already gave you a warning.

"You accepted your true self which gave you the ultimate strength, although Nightmare wasn't as lucky when it came to the battle he is facing, he is facing the monster in him," I say.
I was laying flat on the ground, "Damn, you entered your second phase? I remember that weird feeling." I stab one of my arms through him, "Thanks for the body." As his arm went through me, I had a short flash of Shin laying in his bed, then the face of my mother I never knew, "She looks so beautiful." "Crap!" I shout as I send all of my arms and blades through him trying to kill him fast. The view of her face becomes even more clear when I hear her whisper in my ear, "Poor child, if only I had predicted this, you would have been so much better off. I will help you by showing you what you truly are, not a monster but a special human." As she said that, a ton of knowledge entered my mind, almost as if I had always known it, "I am a... dream walker and dream eater?" I ask. I entered my final phase, knowing that this is where things could go to shit, "I will not let you give out sweet dreams, so no more sweet dreams!" He shouted as he ran at Nightmare trying to kill him fast. Just then I heard my mother's voice shout in my mind, "It is too late!" I knew what she meant and couldn't let it happen, "There is no way in Hell I am going to disappear!" Just then, I awoke to my powers and ate the demon, "You were just my own nightmare."
Just then awoke, "That was a weird experience," I say.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sat 14 Sep 2013, 4:20 pm

Shin opened his eyes. He awoke in a bed in the nurses office. He looked around and noticed all of the solom faces. "The hell happened here? Som body die?"
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 14 Sep 2013, 4:31 pm

"Almost two," I say with a grin on my face.
"I see you are awake," I say sitting in my bed, tears rolling down my face still.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sat 14 Sep 2013, 5:33 pm

Shi ignores Souls pessimistic comment. He adverted his attention towards Nightmare and a small grin appears on his face. He noticed that the little kid had been crying for him since he went into his coma. But something was different. This Nightmare was acting more like a little kid than ahe normally did. Shin reaches his hand out to Nightmare and rests it on his head.

Shin pats his head. He then flicks Nightmare in the forehead. "Stop crying. Crying is for birth and death. And I ain't dyin yet."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sat 14 Sep 2013, 5:37 pm

I watch. A blank expression on my face, my umbrella over my head.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 14 Sep 2013, 6:06 pm

"Yeah," I say as I stop crying and see my reflection on one of the cabinets  "Who the Hell is that?"
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 14 Sep 2013, 6:07 pm

"Welcome back pretty boy."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum