Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepy Gerard and his (ab)normal day at school

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sleepy Gerard and his (ab)normal day at school - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleepy Gerard and his (ab)normal day at school

Post by CursedAaron Thu 05 Dec 2013, 1:27 am

Mai blinked and looked to Leke and Catherine, she lifted and hand and waved to them smiling, not noticing Gerard staring at her. "Hai~" she chimed out to the two that had entered.
CursedAaron
CursedAaron

Character sheet
Souls:
Sleepy Gerard and his (ab)normal day at school - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sleepy Gerard and his (ab)normal day at school - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Sleepy Gerard and his (ab)normal day at school - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleepy Gerard and his (ab)normal day at school

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 05 Dec 2013, 4:15 am

Gerard looked at Leke and Catherine "Uhm Good Morning."
Catherine sat on a tacher's desk and she smiled "Hi!"
Leke waved "Good Morning."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
Sleepy Gerard and his (ab)normal day at school - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sleepy Gerard and his (ab)normal day at school - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedAaron Thu 05 Dec 2013, 10:37 pm

The meister looked back to her new partner, offering a smile to him before looking back at the teacher(s?). She remained quiet for now, wondering if they were going to start teaching, or if they were just gonna be in the classroom for whatever reason.
CursedAaron
CursedAaron

Character sheet
Souls:
Sleepy Gerard and his (ab)normal day at school - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sleepy Gerard and his (ab)normal day at school - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 06 Dec 2013, 3:41 am

Catherine: "Okay, Leke! You can start a lesson in 3, 2 ,1.."
The bell rang
Leke: "Hello Everyone! I'm Leke Vidic and i'm trying to get a job as a teacher here."
Catherine: "Oh Hey!l Look! Two new students!" She pointed at Mai and Gerard.
Leke: "Okay. Nice to meet you"
Catherine: "Remeber Leke if Vernon.."
Leke: "...Yeah i know. So what are your names?"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
Sleepy Gerard and his (ab)normal day at school - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sleepy Gerard and his (ab)normal day at school - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedAaron Sat 07 Dec 2013, 1:12 am

Mai waved back to them once again, before answering first before her partner. "I'm Mai~ And this is my new-found partner Gerard!" she chimed out, looking at her partner again and smiling happily.
CursedAaron
CursedAaron

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 07 Dec 2013, 6:23 am

Gerard smiled slightly "Yeah..Nice to meet you"
Leke: "Remember! Mr.Gerard. From now you have to protect your partner..Don't let anyone hurt her"
Catherine: "Let's start our lesson. Today we're gonna talk about..hmm..No Idea.."
Leke: "Let's talk about..Witches."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedAaron Sat 07 Dec 2013, 4:47 pm

Mai scooted her seat closer to Gearard once Leke spoke of him protecting her, she smiled at him once more before continuing to watch the two in front.
CursedAaron
CursedAaron

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 07 Dec 2013, 4:54 pm

Gerard looked at Leke "Yeah I'll protect her"
"Okay. As everyone knows, the witches can turn into the animal. The second very important thing is that they can hide their soul wavelenght using a spell called 'Soul Protect'. Some of them are bad and some of them.. Are good. Just like Catherine"
Catherine noded
Gerard looked at Mai "But hey! Nobody can win with us, right Mai?

Last edited by Mr.Raccoon on Sun 08 Dec 2013, 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedAaron Sat 07 Dec 2013, 4:57 pm

Mai nodded along to Leke's words before giggling a bit at Gerard when he spoke, "I think you meant to say that no one can beat us Gerard~ And you'd be right!" she said, smiling brightly at him again.
CursedAaron
CursedAaron

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 07 Dec 2013, 5:04 pm

Leke chuckled "Of course!"
"Can we practicle a little?"
"OH! I forgot to ask! Who wanna fight with me?"
"Vernon always asks about that when the lesson starts"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedAaron Sat 07 Dec 2013, 5:08 pm

Mai continued to smile at Gerard as he continued with the teachers, "Ooh! We could try!" she immediately said as Leke spoke again, forgetting that her and Gerard had no experience together yet other than about ten minutes of talking.
CursedAaron
CursedAaron

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 07 Dec 2013, 5:10 pm

"You're gonna attack me. And I'm gonna block. Okay? I won't attack."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedAaron Sat 07 Dec 2013, 5:13 pm

Mai nodded to the teacher before swinging herself over the desk and landing solid on the floor, "Come on Gerard~ Transform~!" she said, waiting for her partner.
CursedAaron
CursedAaron

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 07 Dec 2013, 5:15 pm

Leke turned half of his arm into an axe
Gerard turned into his weapon form
Catherine walks to teacher's desk and clicked the button, turning on the arena mode "Now..Nobody can die"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedAaron Sat 07 Dec 2013, 5:18 pm

Mai gripped the hilt tightly as she thought of the best way to attack an axe wielding person. 'His attack's would be slower... I can use the speed of Gerard to my advantage... Where would be a good spot to attack?' she thought to herself as she readied her partner and charged towards Leke. Once within ten feet she knew where she wanted to attack, deciding to go straight for the mid section, with a lunge straight towards his stomach.
CursedAaron
CursedAaron

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 07 Dec 2013, 5:21 pm

Leke looked suprised. But he dodged to the right "Woooaoaoah..!"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedAaron Sun 08 Dec 2013, 1:53 am

'There!' she thought, placing her left hand on the ground and doing a bicycle kick to attempt to knock Leke over.
CursedAaron
CursedAaron

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 08 Dec 2013, 5:44 am

She hits him. His glasses fell off his nose but Catherine caught them
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedAaron Sun 08 Dec 2013, 9:01 pm

Mai landed on her foot and stood back up in front of Leke, "Hehe~ How was that?" she asked, giving a bit of a giggle, though her muscles were still tense as if she anticipated a counter attack.
CursedAaron
CursedAaron

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 08 Dec 2013, 9:32 pm

Leke tried to keep balace, but everything was dancing around him "Niiiceee...Kiiick.."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedAaron Sun 08 Dec 2013, 9:56 pm

Mai giggled a bit as she put Gerard up on her shoulder, the back of the blade resting on the top of her shoulder. "I guess that means I won?" she asked, smiling at him.
CursedAaron
CursedAaron

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 08 Dec 2013, 10:24 pm

Leke noded "Hey..I said, I'm not gonna attack you, right?" He turned the axes into arms. Then he took his glasses and put them on his nose "But of course! You won."
Gerard: "Heh..Hey Mai! You know how to kick" He laughed a little
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedAaron Mon 09 Dec 2013, 3:17 am

Mai giggled a bit to Gerard, "I know how to do more than that~" she giggled before loosening her grip on his hilt and allowing him the ability to transform back to his human form.
CursedAaron
CursedAaron

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 09 Dec 2013, 10:57 am

Gerard turned back into his human form.He looked at her, curious. "Hm? Could you tell me more about yourself?"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedAaron Mon 09 Dec 2013, 2:53 pm

Mai would accidentally been holding Gerard's hand when he morphed back, she blushed a bit and withdrew her hand slowly, hoping he didn't notice.

"Well.. I don't really know if there is too much to know, I live alone in a small apartment, with a job that allows me to keep it thankfully, and they're always lenient to allow me to go on missions for the DWMA. But without getting too personal, that's me in a nutshell~" she giggled to him, her blush slowly dying down on her cheeks.
CursedAaron
CursedAaron

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next