Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luka Tonoyuka

2 posters

Go down

Luka Tonoyuka Empty Luka Tonoyuka

Post by Luka Tonoyuka Thu 05 Sep 2013, 1:07 am

Character Creation(Weapon)

Name:

Tonoyuka, Luka

Aliases:

None

Male

Weapon Form:

Scythe

Meister:

None

Love Interest:

None so far

Description/Appearance:

Skinny, tall, decent muscle build, eye length black hair, blue eyes, mainly wears dress clothes, usually doesn't smile.

Soul Description:

A strange shaped soul considering its more of an oval than a circle and it has to scythe blade shaped appendages coming out the back.

Personality:

Never many words will escape Luka's mouth he believes the use of speech is nearly irrelevant, he is usually the center of romantic attention although he trully wishes to keep to himself.

History:

Luka's father beat his mother to death in a raged blackout when he was only seven after that his father became affiliated with the drug community and made a fair living that was until he died in a deal gone wrong thus leaving his only son all his money but it left him lonely. The day he found out he was a weapon was when there was an attempt on Luka's life, Luka being a sixteen year old kid with a title and could fall back knee deep in money was awaiting the day this would happen and when it finally did his weapon instinct came out and his upper arm became the blade of a scythe and he ran the assassin through. Since that day he's continually tried to see therapists, doctors, and even priests but finally Death himself came knocking at Luka's door and now here he is finally going through with the enrollment process of the DWMA!

Abilities:

My weapon powers grant me the ability to make both my arms become scythe blades enabling me to run on a third and fourth leg enhancing my speed.

Soul Resonance Abilities:

Currently Uknown

Other/Miscellaneous:

Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here

Have You Read the Rules?
A Sound Soul Dwells Within A Sound Mind And A Sound Body
Luka Tonoyuka
Luka Tonoyuka

Character sheet
Souls:
Luka Tonoyuka Left_bar_bleue0/100Luka Tonoyuka Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Luka Tonoyuka Empty Re: Luka Tonoyuka

Post by Daughterofgaea13 Sun 15 Sep 2013, 6:41 am

Hi! Can I help you with a partner? If so, can you message me about what you'd like him/her to be like? Thanks, and welcome! Smile
Daughterofgaea13
Daughterofgaea13

Character sheet
Souls:
Luka Tonoyuka Left_bar_bleue0/100Luka Tonoyuka Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum