Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?!

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?!

Post by Weird Tomatoes Tue 20 Aug 2013, 1:36 am

Just then, I noticed it had turned 9 o'clock, "Let the show begin," I say, looking in the window showing as little of myself as physically possible.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?!

Post by TucKiD Tue 20 Aug 2013, 7:55 am

Jet was literally clinging onto the ceiling hen there was a loud noise comeing from the entrance of the dorm only one answer the girls were here
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:04 pm

As I watched the girls walk in, I notice I wasn't in a good spot to see them, so I snicked into the dorm, and watched from above by removing one of the ceiling panels slightly. 
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Tue 20 Aug 2013, 6:07 pm

Jet hops up and climbs next to nightmare but at a different panel he the reaches over taps nightmare in te shoulder and goes for a fist bump
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Tue 20 Aug 2013, 6:28 pm

I go to return the fist bump when I lose my balance, "Oh, shit!" I yell as I fall through one of the panels Well, I lived a good nine years.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Tue 20 Aug 2013, 6:47 pm

Jet reaches out and grabs Nightmare hand
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Tue 20 Aug 2013, 7:03 pm

I let go off his hand saying, "It is too late for me, live long and live happy."
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:02 pm

Shin starts to leave like a lil bitch. "I'll miss you guys."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:08 pm

As I land, I already started to prepare my change of character no one from the other classes know me, I should be safe. As I finish this thought, I pop my head out of the water and start acting very childish, "I am sowwy, I was just cuwious on what was here," I say in an innocent, child's voice.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Tue 20 Aug 2013, 10:05 pm

Jet grins the girls slightly scream then hearin his voice they calmed down an one in the frot says "Hi there little boy what are you Doug here?"
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Wed 21 Aug 2013, 1:34 pm

"I was just cuwious what woman looked like. I never got to know my mom," I say, starting to sound sad, How is this working? I guess I am just lucky.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Wed 21 Aug 2013, 2:46 pm

Girl: "Oh well that's ok little boy do you want us to get take you to your home?" Jet is just up still in the ceiling grinning
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Wed 21 Aug 2013, 2:53 pm

"I don't have a home, my parents are dead," I say, starting to create fake tears in my eyes, I am starting to gross myself out, but at least I am close to all these women!
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Wed 21 Aug 2013, 5:09 pm

"Oh that I so sad why don't you stay with us?" Jet up in the roof his jaw drops
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Wed 21 Aug 2013, 5:13 pm

"That sounds vewy good!" I say happily, Well hot damn, this just made my night so much better. As I finish my thought I look up and wink at Jet.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Wed 21 Aug 2013, 5:27 pm

Jet just winks back and te girl says "Ok you will be staying in my room ok?"
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Wed 21 Aug 2013, 7:39 pm

"OK," I say, smiling a smile of pure innocence.
OOC: Nightmare, he is one lucky boy.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Wed 21 Aug 2013, 8:12 pm

OOC: I thin k he will probably get a nose bleed
The girl claps and says "What's your name?"
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Wed 21 Aug 2013, 8:32 pm

I decided to think up a fake name, if they knew I was Nightmare, I would be screwed over, "My name is Johnny," I say as I get a nosebleed.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:02 pm

OOC: who I called it

The girl giggles as Nightmare gets a nosebleed and says "that is a nice name I am Jasmine."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:09 pm

OOC: new character?
"That's a wonderful name!" I exclaim in a happy tone, "But I need to take a bath, would you take one with me?" I ask, seeing how I was dirty from being in the ceiling.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Wed 21 Aug 2013, 11:56 pm

Jasmine:"Ok we will take a bath with you do you min if we take off our towels?" Jet eyes widen
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Wed 21 Aug 2013, 11:57 pm

"Of couwse I don't mind, that way you can wash easier," I say, still speaking like a little child.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:00 am

Jasmine"ok." All the girls let they're towels drop revealing they're whole bodies nothing on and as Jet watches he gets a serious nosebleed some of the blood falling into the bath water
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:02 am

I noticed the blood, so I decided to let it land on my head so that I could say I bumped my head if they noticed it in my hair. At this point I was fighting off the nosebleed double river that would give me away, "How to women take baths?" I ask out of pure curiosity.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next