Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 9:29 pm

I smelt blood, so with what little energy I had left, I raised my arms to get up, but they weren't changing back to original form I am too tired to think of this now! I need to help Hybrid. So I looked at where Hybrid was, lifted up my right arm, and took a shot that hit the Kishin dead in the head. Well, I don't like these odds... As I thought this I completely passed out, not knowing if I was going to wake. Little did I know, there were still some Kishins left.

Back to top Go down

The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission)

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 9:48 pm

I fell to the ground, eyes shut. The Kishin had died, and I was dying or possibly already dead. I lay still and silent, with blood rushing from my mouth.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 10:02 pm

When I opened up my eyes, I realized that I was chained, and that my arms still hadn't returned to normal Well I did screw up my soul wavelength, after all, I did seal away myself and give lives back. But where am I? Just as I got done thinking that, someone walked in front of me saying, "Remember us?" As he said this, almost everyone who had ever used me as a weapon walked forward. "No, this can't be happening? Why? What did I do to you!" I yelled. They responded, "Because of you, we got addicted to souls and became this! Now we had to leave out families, and are hunted, so we formed this group to lure you out to repay the favor!" As they said this, they began a torture that I knew I deserved. This also stirred up memories, which was the reason I screamed. I then asked, "What did you do to him?" They responded, "We took him to a hospital, he should be fine." I responded, "OK then, do with me as you will."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 10:34 pm

I woke up to a loud ringing in my ears. A bright light was overhead. I was laying on a bed with white sheets, blankets, and pillows. I had bandages wrapped around my chest. I was in the hospital.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/100The Power of Yakuza of the Kishins (Mission) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 10:39 pm

What they were doing, it was not nearly as bad as I used to go through, the only bad part were the memories. The memories multiplied the pain, I felt the pain of the past and the present mixing together, making me wonder how I could possibly still be alive. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. They responded, "2 reasons, one is we felt we had to, two is that we were told to."By who!" I more yelled than asked. "We won't tell," were their final words before the torture was worsened. I was just glad to know that Hybrid was going to be OK, but to what extent?

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Tue 30 Jul 2013, 11:16 pm

Where is Raven?!

Where exactly am I?!

How do I get to him?!

I thought.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jul 2013, 11:31 pm

After going through 2 weeks of torture, one of them asked, "Aren't we going a little far?" Another one responded, "Not compared to what he did to us, also he isn't even screaming because of the torture, it is out of synchronization." "What? he was pretending the whole time? then yeah he needs more torture!" the first one said as they resumed. Hybrid, what's taking you so long?

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Wed 31 Jul 2013, 11:15 am

I was eventually released from the hospital and decided to look for Raven.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul 2013, 11:29 am

I was thinking of ways I could get the attention of people outside when I remembered my left arm. So I whispered to myself, "Explosive rounds." As soon as I finished saying that I took a shot that blew up the roof to my left, "Well that outta make the news!" I said making a joke to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Wed 31 Jul 2013, 11:31 am

I saw an explosion and I started to bolt towards it, my arm in an ice blade form.

I ran into the smoke and saw Raven inside. He was chained to the wall.

I dodged the rubble of the roof that had collapsed in on itself and cut the chains off with a single swipe of my blade arm.

Last edited by gtc331 on Wed 31 Jul 2013, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul 2013, 11:36 am

"Heh, took you long enough," I said, happy to see someone who isn't here to torture me, "so, what do you say we get some payback on those Kishins?"

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Wed 31 Jul 2013, 5:48 pm

"Yeh..." My arm blade elongated.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul 2013, 6:19 pm

"Something wrong?" I asked noticing that he sounded down, "Also, how did you get your blade to grow? Hahahaha, oh Shakespeare jokes."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:03 pm

"The only thing wrong is that you were chained up here! And it is just a power extension, not much." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:08 pm

"Those chains get surprisingly homely and comfy after a certain period of time, it is kinda sad I have to leave them." Raven says in his usually silent voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:22 pm

"Oh, shut up." I say jokingly.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:25 pm

Raven just stands there silently, doing as he is told.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:27 pm

"I didn't mean it like that. Come on, lets get out of here. We have some Kishins to handle." I say encouragingly.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:29 pm

After a few minutes of walking, I realized two things, "Hey Hybrid, where are we going? Also why haven't my arms turned back to normal? I can't even use the left one usually!"

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:36 pm

"I thought I saw a Kishin run off. W-wait? Your arms wont turn back?" I ask, surprised.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:37 pm

"Nope, been like this for 2 weeks, well anyway," I say as I shoot the running Kishin in the back of the head, " I have eaten like, 20 souls on this mission, you can have that one."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:38 pm

"Thanks." I say. I ran over and took the soul of the Kishin. It slid down my throat.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:41 pm

"Well," I begin as I look behind me, just in case, "now we just have to find the leader, he should be at the main estate, but where is that. Oh, by the way, I am starving, but can't really eat here, can you help please, some noodles would be wonderful right around now."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:43 pm

"Sadly the closest ramen stand was just demolished by a Kishin, so you might be outta luck. Plus, you just had like twenty souls." I say.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:45 pm

"That was 2 weeks ago, part of torture was to put food just out of my reach, and that noodle stand is still broken!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next