Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change?

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 4 Empty Re: Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change?

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:51 pm

I stabbed him in the back, or at least attempted to.

"I said... I am not finished with this fight. And I doubt Jet is either..."
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

https://souleaterroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 4 Empty Re: Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change?

Post by TucKiD Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:54 pm

"ThA is a cheap way to win." So Jet starts walking because he knows when he lost he grins when Soul can't see his face turns and charges at Soul rapier blade ready
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:54 pm

I grin, knowing Jets intentions.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:55 pm

Soul, feeling the blade enter him, took control of the shadows in both of hybrids arms and broke all the bones in his arms, then said, "You hopefully have learned your lesson." And as for Jet, Soul takes control of the shadows in his right leg and breaks all the bones in it, "I expected you to know when to give up."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:56 pm

I turn into my water form.

"Luckily for me, I have full water inside of me now. I'm fine..." I dig the blade upwards through his spine.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:59 pm

Soul, admiring Hybrid's long lasting capability, grabbed the blade and stopped it. He then said, "What would it take for you to stop trying to beat me?" Soul said as his spinal cord already started to regenerate.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:01 pm

"I try everything to keep lasting in a battle." All of the blows recently started to rush back to me. The adrenaline rush was ending, and a ton of pain was rushing over me.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:01 pm

Jet crumpled to one leg then stands up shakily breathing to keep his mind off the pain
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:03 pm

Soul, seeing how this battle was already over, said, "Just admit defeat and I will restore all the wounds that I have inflicted and take all the pain upon myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:04 pm

"No, this battle will not end until I behead you, I dont care if it takes a year. I will always be waiting..." I take the sword out from his back.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:07 pm

Jet starts hobbling towards Soul
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:07 pm

Soul, laughing, took his head off his body and said, "You two need care, OK? So I have lost, for as you can see, I lost my head." Soul said as he began to fix all the broken bones and take the pain into himself.
Raven watched in horror as he saw the Kishin fall to the ground with only one leg and no arms, with his head rolling away.
Soul then said, "Don't worry class, I can never die, but can someone please return my head?" Soul said as the bones began to reform on his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:14 pm

I grunted in annoyance at his self defeat.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:15 pm

Jet walks over grabs the he'd and tosses it to Soul
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:17 pm

I catch it and shoves it to Soul.

Last edited by gtc331 on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:19 pm

Soul just sees the world flying when he remembers his arms haven't regenerated yet, "Um, I still only have a leg and a torso." When suddenly his head is on his neck again, "Thank you both, I kinda needed a hand." Soul says laughing to himself about the bad joke he made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:30 pm

Soul, looking through the class noticed Raven right after his left arm just got down regenerating, "Looks like I have to lose part of my left arm again." Soul said as he fixed Raven's left arm for him.
Raven asked, "Why are you helping us? You are a Kishin, and one day we will try and kill you."
Soul responded, "That's a story for another day, for now just imagine being 500 years old." Soul said in a dark tone as he headed back to the classroom, "Come on class, we have work to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:37 pm

I will beat him one day... Hybrid thought.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:42 pm

Soul, already knowing they will want a rematch, said, "If you want a rematch, do it after you have learned effective ways of defeating a Kishin in my class, also during my class, that way the class learns how a Kishin's power compares to Kishin eggs." Soul said, "Now class as I was originally saying, can anyone guess what my powers are?" Soul said as he was leading the students to the classroom.
Raven cut the cast off his arm thinking What a day K-Dex missed, and I wonder what Dakota thought of the fight, and how Jet and Hybrid felt! Raven then started to follow Soul back to the class.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:44 pm

He is strong... But I can beat him. I just need to purify my inner shadows... I thought.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Mon 29 Jul 2013, 12:11 am

Jet continues walking thinking 'He basically controls shadows so next time I have to get in close fast very fast.'
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWolfKillZ Mon 29 Jul 2013, 12:14 am

He will be hard to fight... But I am not giving up! I thought.
DarkWolfKillZ
DarkWolfKillZ
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Mon 29 Jul 2013, 12:50 am

Jet thinks as he walks back to the class room 'Either way I am not going to lose next time or give up. Because Tucker's never give up not now not ever!'
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 6:14 am

OOC: lol once again, we did almost everything while Dakota was off, I feel bad now.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatastrophicKalibur Mon 29 Jul 2013, 9:40 am

OOC: dont feel bad im never on at the right times
KatastrophicKalibur
KatastrophicKalibur

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next