Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change?

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 5 Empty Re: Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change?

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 1:42 pm

OOC: I will try to wait for you to get more involved, I was just excited that I finally got to continue the story

Back to top Go down

Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 5 Empty Re: Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change?

Post by KatastrophicKalibur Mon 29 Jul 2013, 2:13 pm

OOC: if im not here feel free to make dakota just follow someone or even fight. I dont care.
KatastrophicKalibur
KatastrophicKalibur

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 2:51 pm

OOC: That wouldn't be fun then, because then it would be me just following the script, I love the reactions of people, it is what makes the story.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatastrophicKalibur Mon 29 Jul 2013, 2:53 pm

OOC: ya but if im not here its like Dakota standing there like Derp.
KatastrophicKalibur
KatastrophicKalibur

Character sheet
Souls:
Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Another Day Of School - The Surprising Change? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 2:56 pm

OOC: valid, but anyway, right now I have a mission up, I actually want two people to accept it, Jet already said yes, so you can too. Also I have plenty of plans in the future, so the fun is just beginning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5