Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City

4 posters

Go down

[Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City Empty [Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 01 May 2014, 1:47 pm

It was a beautiful day in Death City...

Lukas Kozak and Sophie Carver were walking on a street.
Well they were both bored so after school they decided to go on a walk.
But..Sophie was somehow in bad mood. Which was...Unusual because she was a cyborg (half human-half robot). Lukas was too afraid to ask because he didn't know what Sophie can do when she's in bad mood. Maybe she would punch him? Who knows!
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
[Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City Left_bar_bleue0/100[Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

[Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City Empty Re: [Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City

Post by SalsaCovered Sat 03 May 2014, 2:14 am

Itami is walking down an alley in Death City when he sees a blonde haired guy and some sort of cyborg. He wasn't noticed yet and decides to follow them but from a distance just to see what they're up to.

SalsaCovered

Back to top Go down

[Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City Empty Re: [Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 03 May 2014, 4:46 pm

Suddenly something exploded behind Itami! If he turns around, he'll see a..demonic girl (literally)
Her skin was purple and she had a pair of demonic wings but her hair was blonde and eyes blue.

Sophie nad Lukas turned around.
"Madeline?" Lukas muttered. And he was right after a while the demond turned into a girl..It was witch Madeline
"Identification completed..It's Madeline Anderson..Or maybe? Uh...What is her surname now?" Sophie said.
Lukas shrugged. "Even her new mother doesn't know.." He muttered.

Madeline stood up..And..Suddenlt she looked at Itami. "Hm.." She muttered to herself.

Madeline, Itami, Lukas and Sophie were alone ointhis alley..
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
[Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City Left_bar_bleue0/100[Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by SalsaCovered Sun 04 May 2014, 12:24 am

Itami turned around to see a hellish girl. He new who she was Madeline Anderson....a witch. He wondered why she needed an eyepatch. Maybe some sort of accident or something a lot more serious.Itami knew the capability of this girl , she could transform into a fox. This is a great advantage in battle a quick way to escape or hide. Although he already knew Itami humorously asked "And who might you be?"

SalsaCovered

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sun 04 May 2014, 7:42 am

Madeline smiled and bowed. "I'm Madeline Anderson. One of the witches from the academy. Nice to meet you, sir" The witch spoke. She wasn't sure if she can trust that boy. But hey! If he attacks, she will be able to defend herself.
Madeline looked at the boy trying to guess how old he is. Hm..He's...oh..maybe three years older than me. she thought to herself

Lukas and Sophie decided to hide behind the nearest corner. Well..Maybe Madeline was their friend but they were curious what will happen next
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by SalsaCovered Tue 06 May 2014, 11:24 am

Itami sat face to face with the witch for a short period of time then said "What's your business here witch?" Itami thought something might go wrong but on such a beautiful day whats the least that could happen? But he still couldn't help himself to be prepared

SalsaCovered

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 06 May 2014, 2:05 pm

Madeline looked at him like she didn't know what he was talking about. "Uhhh....I live here? I study here?" She answered him. Madeline wasn't in mood to fight, but she was prepared to summon her two fire creatures and turn into her animal form.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 06 May 2014, 6:44 pm

Veyas was walking down the street, when he heard an explosion so he ran towards it sure enough to find the ever troublesome, but good friend Madeline. "What the hell did you do this time, girl?" He asked not angry or surprised just in one of those "really, really, right now." type of voices
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:
[Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City Left_bar_bleue0/0[Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SalsaCovered Tue 06 May 2014, 9:52 pm

OOC: wait Madeline goes to DWMA?

Itami thought of things he could say then in a calmer tone then before he said "I've never seen you around here....and I'm not ready to take chances." Itami backed away a few steps putting one hand behind his back.

SalsaCovered

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 07 May 2014, 3:16 pm

OOC: Yes..She said: "One of the witches from the academy." And SE there is only one academy in Death City, right? Wink

"Veyas...The only thing you have to know is that I didn't do anything evil. And I was trying to use my power to make a new spell. But I failed. Madeline said as she looked at Veyas. Then she looked at Itami. "So..you're from the academy, hmm?" The witch said. Well she hated when people only see that she is a witch. She was a meister before! One day she discovered her witch powers and nobody knows how this could happen! And now some people only see the fact that she's a witch..
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Wed 07 May 2014, 9:07 pm

"Madeline," Veyas said as he looked at the boy he didn't recognize, "stop blowing stuff up, someone has to clean it all you know, and what if you hit Fish Stand Guy, that wouldn't be cool."
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:
[Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City Left_bar_bleue0/0[Opeeeen!] Bored people of Death City Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 08 May 2014, 1:24 pm

"Veyas." Madeline said trying to copy Veyas's tone. "You think that I'm doing it on purpose? We witches just have...a destructive nature."
The witch crossed her arms. Well she thought that everyone around likes when something's exploding.
"An-An-And people love doing BOOM! Right?" Madeline added
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:59 pm

OOC: Is this rp still open?
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 03 Jun 2014, 4:03 pm

OOC: about to be, I haven't been able to post because I've been bogged with school. I'm off now so I'll write up a post for it
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 03 Jun 2014, 4:07 pm

"We love doing BOOM till boom tries to blow us up," Veyas said shaking his head. "So Madeline, are you gonna help us clean all this up? Anyone gonna help clean all this up?!!"
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Wed 04 Jun 2014, 2:48 pm

Hearing a explosion that close to her Gorgon wanted to know who had made it. Because she wanted that power added to her own. No longer caring if the power she gained was from a demon or not. Gorgon slithered towards the source of the explosion hoping the person was powerful enough to be a challenge.
Sitting on the top of a random building Dakr fell off of it. Do to the fact there was a near by explosion that surprised him. Most of the time Dakr would let the problem get settled by itself but this time things where different. Because the bond that they shared in the past and mostly from the eye he stole from Gorgon. Dakr had a unnatural magical drawl to Gorgon meaning that she was close by. Knowing Gorgon she wouldn't pass down a chance to gain a little bit of power even if a small one. Which this was not small so no doubt she headed to go fight the person.
About two maybe three minutes later they both arrive in a ally with four other people already there. As Dakr arrived he noticed Gorgon about to strike one from behind with her demonic second right arm. Dropping down from the roof of the building Dakr landed on top of Gorgon's demonic giant arm. " Now that my sister lost the element of surprise she will most likely take of her soul protect. Try and be carful she is also a powerful weapon. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down