Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A touch of elegance

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A touch of elegance - Page 3 Empty Re: A touch of elegance

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 17 Mar 2014, 12:20 am

OOC: what type of class would this crescent Moon be. If it a combat training (hand to hand) then maybe Elysa could be a teacher. Up to you what it is. I still have other things to do.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A touch of elegance - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A touch of elegance - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Mon 17 Mar 2014, 12:27 am

OOC: I'm fine with that~

"Awww, cutie~!" Kokoa said as she patted the wolf's head and hugged him again. She just couldn't resist cute furry animals. "Thank you so much for the ride~!" She added cheerfully "Are you coming?"

Paulette got off as well and muttered a thanks.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:
A touch of elegance - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A touch of elegance - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Mon 17 Mar 2014, 12:32 am

Turning back to a human, "Eh, guess I can go to class for once. It's been awhile since I've gone to one. And you're both more than welcome for the ride, anytime really. What kind of class is Crescent Moon anyway?"
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Mon 17 Mar 2014, 12:39 am

"Its a combat class, as in hand to hand~!" Kokoa chirped, her voice full of glee "It will be great having that class with you, Vey!" She giggled and directed a sweet heart melting smile towards her new friend.

Paulette just entered the classroom and took a seat in the back of the room.
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Mon 17 Mar 2014, 12:45 am

Veyas just followed them both in, following Kokoa to an open seat. Sitting down, he looked at the teacher recognizing them as Elysa (who unless I'm mental is injured isn't he?) "huh, funny didn't realize he was a teacher here."
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Mon 17 Mar 2014, 12:55 am

Walking around with the help of artificially built leg. His walking was unstable and sometimes leaned on his desk. " You three are a bit late thanks for showing up though. Nice to see you believed your name is Veyas my love Espa has told me about you. Do you know where he is he said he be back with my medicine by now? " His red hair flowing around his shoulders. His ripped muscles showing under his open lab coat.

Last edited by bleach4ever50 on Mon 17 Mar 2014, 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : editing spelled something wrong / grammar)
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Mon 17 Mar 2014, 7:50 am

"Not a clue, we talked to him outside just a little while ago." Veyas spoke, a little distraction easily noted in his voice.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Mon 17 Mar 2014, 11:24 am

Suddenly Madeline walked into the class and sat next to Veyas. But something was different, she was using soul protect! Also Adrian Kozak walked into the classroom after Maddie and sat next to her "Sorry, we're late" they both said.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A touch of elegance - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100A touch of elegance - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 12:26 am

Smiling he remembered the young witch Madeline. Walking around to sit at his desk." It's not a problem class just began about five minutes ago. I was going to wait until most everyone got here. But I'll start early today and since how my partner hasn't gotten back yet. I'll be given out a new task for today. So instead of watching me and Espa fight then point our fight flaws. You're each going to fight one another and then point out your own flaws in fighting. Remember to pair with someone else of similar skills of yourself. " Sitting down he grunted in pain. As Espa walked in throwing him his medication he caught it with inhuman speed. " Thanks my love I needed these. "
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Tue 18 Mar 2014, 3:05 pm

Adrian crossed his arms "Yeah..Of course..Just let me find my twin" He said. Actually he had another hidden blade made by his brother so he felt..Much more confident than he is.

"Cool! Maybe I'll finally learn how to controll these demonic powers" Madeline said. After that, a big grin appeared on her face. Then the witch put her eye patch on her right eye.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A touch of elegance - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100A touch of elegance - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 6:54 pm

"Haven't trained with your mom at all Madeline?" Veyas said jumping in on that little bit, but before she could answer he looks at Kokoa, "You wanna be partners for this?"
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 9:48 pm

His hearing better than a regular human. He heard Madeline's words and knew what happened while he was unconscious a few days ago. " Madeline would you care to train with me today. I'll help you learn your demonic powers even. " He didn't like the fact that she now a half demon. But as her friend and teacher it didn't him to teach her the ropes of her new abilities.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Tue 18 Mar 2014, 9:51 pm

Paulette's sightless eyes lighted up at the mention of partners "Finally!" She thought "Maybe I can finally meet normal people!" she thought and then stayed quiet for a few seconds before sweat dropping "Oh, wait... I'm not good at making friends..."

"Yay~!" Kokoa exclaimed "Partners!" Then she turned to Veyas enthusiastically and grabbed his forearm with both of her hands "Hey, hey~!" She chirped "Of course I would love to be your partner, it is going to be so much fun~!"
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 10:21 pm

"Don't forget, you're supposed to pretend to hate me right now. You gotta try to kill me. Gotta fight like you mean it. You ready Koko?" Veyas' making a bad joke, but enthusiasm clearly able to be heard.

"And Madeline be careful"
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 10:45 pm

Smiling his voice deep as he spoke. " Don't worry I'm a friend of her mom she is safe. If you mean about her demonic power. My Espa is working on a invention to help with controlling our humanity while using our power. Both me and him are using prototypes as we both stronger than Madeline. Her mother don't have one being the demon queen if the prototype had a problem the city would be in danger. If she wasn't kept at bay I would hate to think of what she could do. " Standing up again he walked to the side of his desk.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Wed 19 Mar 2014, 3:38 am

"Damn..I have bad feeling about this" Madeline mumbled. Then she looked at Paulette then at Veyas and then at Kokoa. "Well...Soul Protect cancel" The witch said as she deactivated her soul protect and released her soul wavelenght.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 2:19 pm

Frowning he should have kept quite about this little bit of info. His voice low and with concern in it. Trying to keep everyone calm including himself. " You have little need to be in fear Madeline my Espa is very intelligent he built my new leg in a week. If it about your mother she has more control than any of us. You want to know why your mother is so powerful Madeline? I'll tell you but just remember she has changed since then. " Sitting back down his hip was hurting from the artificial limb.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Thu 20 Mar 2014, 2:41 pm

"Hm?" Madeline was very curious why Espartarata is powerful, but she was a afraid to ask. She didn't know why, but she was. "Uhm..Yeah, sure." The witch answered. Her curiosity won.
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 4:29 pm

OOC: I think this part of RP is a little hard to do to be honest Neutral anyone else agree?
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 9:53 pm

He was hoping that she take heed of has warning if she noticed it. His voice a bit sad as recalled the past. " Out of respect I'll leave it up to her to speak of her past. But I can tell you this of her she is a dark weapon lord death doesn't have hunted down. "

OOC: I think the same it is a bit hard to rp but in my eyes it is a good thing for it makes me think of new ways to rp. Which to me would make us better than before at doing.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 9:55 pm

OOC: True enough, its just a really awkward moment to me, to be in this. But either way,
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 9:58 pm

OOC: it is a bit awkward for me to.  Sad 
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixEye9 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 10:11 pm

OOC: All in favor of fastforwarding to after class say I.
PhoenixEye9
PhoenixEye9

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 11:02 am

OOC: Aye. It still to unease feeling.
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by KokoChan Fri 21 Mar 2014, 5:58 pm

OOC: I don't have an opinion.

"Mhm~!" The petite brunette answered joyfully hike giving nods full of glee "I'll do my best, Vey~!"
KokoChan
KokoChan

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum