Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ?

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 2 Empty Re: A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ?

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 25 Oct 2013, 7:05 pm

Aurora: "Uhm..He thinks that im..Uhm Thank you" Smiles to him again and slightly blushes
Lukas Crosses his arms "Then you should meet my twin..He can use telepathy too"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 2 Empty Re: A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ?

Post by Nope. Fri 25 Oct 2013, 7:11 pm

"That so?" Glyndwr slides back down and walks over to Lukas. "I want to try something, can you call him over somehow or something." He asks. Yurio, I can see if my mind blockades work on people too! Glyndwr says. That's good. Yurio lifts his head and rubs his nose on Auroras arm.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/100A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 25 Oct 2013, 7:19 pm

Adrian was walking on the street with his headphones on his ears and he was listening to "Paper Moon" (Yep the second opening) Then he saw Yurio. He takes off his headphones and walks to Lukas "Hi! What is going on here?"
Lukas: "This is my twin brother,Adrian"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Fri 25 Oct 2013, 7:23 pm

"Try to get into my mind, come one." Glyndwr grins. Yurio puts his head in front of Aurora and blows smoke rings from his nostrils.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/100A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Fri 25 Oct 2013, 7:25 pm

Adrian: "Fiiine" Tries to get into his mind
Aurora giggles and strokes his head using her left hand
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Fri 25 Oct 2013, 7:31 pm

Glyndwrs mind is surrounded by a smooth steel wall which curves outwards. "I think it's working." Glyndwr grins wider. Yurio closes his eyes and blows another plume of smoke out.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:09 am

Adrian exits his mind and takes off his mask and hood then grins "You can block my skill..Cool!"
Aurora: "Dragons are so amazing"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Sat 26 Oct 2013, 8:54 am

"Yes! It worked." Glyndwr laughs a little and then stops. Can you tell Aurora that she can have a ride if she likes? Yurio asks when Glyndwrs mind blockades go down. Ok, then. Glyndwr replies and walks back to Yurio. "Hey, Aurora. Yurio says you can have a ride if you want." Glyndwr says while tightening the straps on the saddle.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 26 Oct 2013, 11:19 am

Aurora looks suprised And what should i do..
Lukas: "Okay Adrian..You can go!"
Adrian: "Fiiine..Im still looking for Ariana so...See ya!" Walks away
Catherine: "And i have some paperwork so..I should go and finish everything" Smiles that turns around and slowly walks away
Lukas walks to Glyndwr and whispers "Are you sure that riding on this dragon is not dangerous?"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Sat 26 Oct 2013, 11:35 am

Glyndwr laughs then whispers. "Course not, what could be MORE dangerous than taking a ride on Yurio." He points to Yurios head. "You see what he did with me, right?" Glyndwr smiles, then says; "So, Aurora, would you like that ride?" Hey, Glyndwr, what are you playing at? Yurio asks. Can't I have some fun? Glyndwr replies.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 26 Oct 2013, 11:57 am

Aurora: "I'm not sure.."
Lukas: "F*** it" Takes Aurora on his arms and puts her on the saddle "If you did something to her then im gonna eat you for breakfast,Yurio! And Aurora.." Smiles "Have fun!"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Sat 26 Oct 2013, 12:03 pm

Up, up and away! Yurio says as he stands up, runs forward opening his wings and jumps into flight. "Aurora, I recommend you hold onto his neck!" Glyndwr yells, with his hands on either side of his mouth, then turns to Lukas. "Well, I don't suppose you two are students at the academy?" Glyndwr asks, grinning as Yurio breathes two columns of flame from his nose.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleach4ever50 Sat 26 Oct 2013, 3:23 pm

not knowing what to do and thincking she is still alvile also knowing they should be here in seconds i have almost a split second to deside if i should use this healing method.
Also not fearing that if i use it she will turn evil or dark at heart from the insanty inside me and also thinking that if i don't she die not knowing she already was dead.
Using it any how by fragmenting my soul and mind and also takin any and all bodly injury even those she was born with if any where there to take as a halve cetemeter deep wound opens from his left shoulder down diagonally right ending at his diagram
As all of her heal in a frighting sound of flesh tearing and ripping apart i would cry if not knowing that was how i heal other and also myself as i start pasting out from the injury.
Then i hear a wisper of power in the same soft voice that is allways in my head and anlo mine it is my dead brother crying to give him my body agian for the sole porpose of killing others and as i finally pass out i hear terror filled screames and then a painfull agoning pain in which i felft before knowing that me wounds or now healing and i scream in pain as my wounds close up.
Mind going in and out of conscious thinking from one thought to the next last remembring sitting on the ground ... ofter healling both a girl ...  and myself also laying in my own blood ... now being moved to i don't where only nowing i haven't left the grounds ... of the school and mostly going deeper in .. finally going out for good

Last edited by bleach4ever50 on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spit up)
bleach4ever50
bleach4ever50

Character sheet
Souls:
A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A witch looking to go to the D.W.M.A ? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:00 pm

Aurora puts her hands around Yurio's neck, like she was trying to hug him
"Yes we are studying at the academy..."
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:13 pm

Glyndwr smiles and chuckles. "Don't worry, Yurio isn't actually dangerous." Glyndwr points to Lukas. "Wanna see something cool?" He says.
Yurio does a roll in the air and turns around, heading back towards Lukas and Glyndwr, but without any intention of landing just yet.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:14 pm

Looks at Glyndwr then at Yurio "Yeah..Sure" I have bad feelings about this
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:27 pm

"Ok, get ready." Glyndwr takes the glove off of his right hand to show what looks like a silver scar, then points it towards Lukas. "Stenr, risa." He says, (meaning: stone, rise.) making a small pebble raise from Lukases feet until it is in front of his eyes. "Cool, huh?" Glyndwr asks.
Yurio flies towards the academy and circles around the towers. Glyndwr, can you tell her to tell me where she wants to go? Yurio asks. Yeah, sure. Glyndwr replies and then in Auroras mind. Yurio wants to know where you would like to fly.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:30 pm

"Uhm..Anywhere? Because this is soo cool.""
"Uhm Yeah..So you know how to use magic, huh? Cool!"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:33 pm

Yurio flies away from the DWMA building and starts to fly around the city. Glyndwr lets the stone drop and grins. "Yeah, I can also do more, wanna see?" He asks.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:35 pm

"Okay!"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:43 pm

"Mind if I make a small cut on your arm?" Glyndwr asks, as he pulls out his knife, then turns the blade up. "Gëuloth du knífr." (Meaning: Dull the Knife.) He says and runs his finger up the blade, while sparks fly from his finger to the sharp red metal.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:45 pm

Jumps back before he pulls out his knife and activates his hidden blade "Hell no!"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:47 pm

"I need to do it to show you my magic! C'mon, you aren't scared of a little cut." Glyndwr says, dangling in front of his face. Yurio carries on flying around the city, but slower so Aurora can take a look around.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Raccoon Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:49 pm

Looks around "Woah.."
Growls then deactivates his hidden blade and Raises his sleeve "Fine!"
Mr.Raccoon
Mr.Raccoon

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nope. Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:56 pm

Glyndwr walks over to Lukas and grabs his arm, places the blade on it and pulls it back quickly, yet the blade slides off without harm. "Ohh, it seems to be too dull... Hmm..." Glyndwr takes a step back and shows Lukas the blade, which is sharp.

Nope.

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next