Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?!

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Empty Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?!

Post by TucKiD Sat 17 Aug 2013, 1:08 am

Jet is leaning on the side of the boys dorm waiting for Nightmare
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Left_bar_bleue20/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Empty Re: Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?!

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 17 Aug 2013, 1:12 am

OOC: I love the name, priceless
I walk out of the boys dorm, I decided to go there today because I didn't have my umbrella, "You ready for this?" I ask.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Left_bar_bleue24/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Empty Re: Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?!

Post by TucKiD Sat 17 Aug 2013, 1:16 am

"I got the camera are you ready to see girls change and maybe get fully nude?"

OOC: Jet I so crazy >:3 thanks and I gtg
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Left_bar_bleue20/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 17 Aug 2013, 1:19 am

OOC: OK, we will do this when there are more people online to possibly join or get mad at us
"Of course I am. Did I tell you that my original ability was to play with emotions and dreams? Then when all the shit hit the fan, I lost control of everything except fear and nightmares, but I can still slightly control them, just not as well as before," I say, smiling, "aroused is considered a mood."
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Left_bar_bleue24/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 17 Aug 2013, 10:56 am

Jet says when Nightmare says when shit ht the fan "By the will of a single man. Ad I did not know that."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 1:25 pm

Shin is outside taking a smoking break wheb he notices Jet and Nightmare. Shin walks over to them and tries to say something but no soubd is made. "How the hell are you two not fighting yet?"
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Left_bar_bleue0/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 17 Aug 2013, 1:35 pm

"We are about to sneak into the girl's dorm."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 1:38 pm

Shins jaw drops and his cigarette falls iut of his mouth. He looks at Nightnare and says,"aren't you a little young to be interested in girls?"
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:
Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Left_bar_bleue0/100Hanging out - Jet and Nightmare's in the Sam area withou fighting?!?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 17 Aug 2013, 2:02 pm

"Age is just a number, sexual desire is always in all men. It is just a matter of when it is awaken," I say.
OOC: This is fun for me, I am asexual irl, yet I am sneaking in to see girls bathe, amazing.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 2:07 pm

Shin laughs. "I bet you won't know what you'll be lookin at. And wolfie don't you have like two girlfriends? Dafuq dude you can't be cheatin on people."
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 17 Aug 2013, 2:08 pm

"Wolfie isn't getting any!" I say in an sing-song tone.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 17 Aug 2013, 2:33 pm

"SHin i don't have two girlfriends i dont even have one i am doing this for fun and black mail."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 17 Aug 2013, 2:35 pm

"This just got more fun, so when are we going to head over there?" I ask.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 2:40 pm

Shin puts his arms around Nightmare and Jet's shoulders. "we leave now. But if we get caught every man for himself. Got it?"
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 17 Aug 2013, 2:53 pm

"Got it pretty boy and maybe we can be friends by I highly doubt that."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 17 Aug 2013, 2:58 pm

"Oh, yeah. Did you bring the camera, Shin?" I ask.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 17 Aug 2013, 3:09 pm

"I have one."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 17 Aug 2013, 3:10 pm

"Why were you walking with a camera? I have a video camera, but why?" I ask.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 17 Aug 2013, 3:13 pm

"I can still take video dude."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy69 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 3:20 pm

"Does ir matter? Lets goooooooooooo!"
Tiggy69
Tiggy69

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 17 Aug 2013, 3:20 pm

"Let's," I say, walking over to the girls dorm.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 17 Aug 2013, 4:29 pm

Jet starts walking towards the girl's dorm with nightmare
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 17 Aug 2013, 7:24 pm

As we approached the girl's dorm, I felt that there was something awfully wrong going on now, "Guys, I think it might be a trap," I say.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Sat 17 Aug 2013, 7:56 pm

"Then we sneak in."
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Sat 17 Aug 2013, 8:09 pm

"If you say so," I say, following Jet's lead.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next