Soul Eater Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy?

3 posters

Go down

New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy? Empty New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy?

Post by TucKiD Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:59 pm

Jet walks under the guillotines with amber behind him hoping he got lord death when he is not mad
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy? Left_bar_bleue20/100New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy? Empty Re: New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy?

Post by Weird Tomatoes Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:02 pm

I had just got done admitting another witch, so I decided it would be a wonderful time for tea. As I was drinking, I noticed the two come in. I immediately knew she was a witch, but decided not to say so, "Welcome! Welcome! Come on in! I have some tea ready, would you like some?" I asked.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy? Left_bar_bleue24/100New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy? Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy? Empty Re: New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy?

Post by TucKiD Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:08 pm

Jet while walking accidentally bumps into a still holding a vase it falls off and breaks "Sory LordDeath."

OOC: reaper chop? eh eh eh eh?
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:
New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy? Left_bar_bleue20/100New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:14 pm

"I am in a good mood today, but pull another move like that, and you will get a reaper chop," I say, "now, I take it you are here for something besides tea."
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:
New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy? Left_bar_bleue24/100New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy? Empty_bar_bleue  (24/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:17 pm

"Yessir and Lord Death this is Amber she would like to enroll." Jet steps to the side bumping into another stool with a falls version of lord Death he tries to catch it fails and it shatters on the floor
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:28 pm

"SHINIGAMI CHOP!" I yell, as I hit Jet over the head, "Now then, I would love to enroll you, Amber. Just tell me, will you be a meister or a weapon?"
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:30 pm

Jet is laying on the ground the dent in his head and a little pool of blood around his head
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:44 pm

"I take it you will apply as a meister, you will be in class crescent moon. Just be good, and have fun!" I say, looking at Jet lying on the ground.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:53 pm

Jet groans slightly
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:00 am

"Oh yeah, could please take care of him for the time being?" I ask.
OOC: I feel like I am not playing Lord Death all that well, so I will probably not do so again.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:05 am

OOC: by if you have to again I say make seem very busy and reaper chop people I find that hilarious

Jet sorta howls like a wolf but in a low volume
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird Tomatoes Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:08 am

OOC: OK, seeing how I am the only Death to Reaper Chop, for I love doing so. anyway, looks like all our threads died, seeing how I can't really do anything as Death, well except for this
I grab a bone and put it by Jet, "Who's a good wolf-boy? You are!" I say jokingly.
Weird Tomatoes
Weird Tomatoes
Admin

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by TucKiD Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:16 am

Jet twitches and looks up
TucKiD
TucKiD

Character sheet
Souls:

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomesauseLion Fri 16 Aug 2013, 1:49 pm

Ooc: Hahah! Sorry I was gone. But yeah looks like you got this all covered.

She bows slightly "Thanks so much." She looks at Jet, grabs his shirt and pulls him out if the Death Room.
AwesomesauseLion
AwesomesauseLion

Character sheet
Souls:
New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy? Left_bar_bleue0/100New enrollment-Amber the wolf witch's chance at the academy? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down